Sad News

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well folks since your my friends I thought I would share my mother passed away today. She had been receiving hospice care for a week now. So wee knew it was coming. It's a sad day but at 95 years old she had a good life. This week the family will be together remembering her. Never pass up a chance to see your loved ones while you can.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well folks since your my friends I thought I would share my mother passed away today. She had been receiving hospice care for a week now. So wee knew it was coming. It's a sad day but at 95 years old she had a good life. This week the family will be together remembering her. Never pass up a chance to see your loved ones while you can.
Sorry to hear, your in our thoughts and prayers

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear that Rich....Take care of you and yours....

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sorry for your loss, Rich. :pensive:

TSXpress2015

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sorry for your loss.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Condolences from me and mine, to you and yours.
May you have nothing but fond memories.

Last edited:

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Xiggi my heart goes out to you and your family. You have many friends here on the EO and outside of here as well. Be safe on your travel to be with your family and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Very saddened by your loss, xiggi. 95 year is pretty awesome, but it's never an easy thing to deal with. You are in my thoughts.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear Rich. A nice long life that deserves celebration.

Last edited:

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Sorry to hear that 95 is a milestone, glad she had a good life, my moms 94 now and is still happy!

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
Ziggi, my wife and will say an extra Our Father and Hail Mary for you and your mother. Sorry for your loss.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's a sad time and it's a tough time. With my parents I thought of them reunited as well as finding old friends and maybe new ones with the parents of my new friends from EO and elsewhere. Others have other ways of best getting through the tough times. I hope you find the one that works best for you. I'm sorry for your loss.