Russia Invades Ukraine

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Highly speculative and extremely unlikely. You have no way to establish what might have been. Typical Trump trashing.
I wasnt bashing Trump when saying that, didnt matter who was president, what happened was going to happen, that country is full of people who think that the only person they have to listen to is their priest, not the one in the next town, their priest. There will never be an actual central government in Afghanistan, its not what they believe. I for one was glad that Trump decided to pull out and thankful that Biden didnt reverse that decision and stay, we have wasted enough money and lives in that place.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just watched a documentary back by SS photos and video because they loved taking pics of thier handy work for the furor...
The Ukraine army and police force capitulated and Exterminated about 1.5 million Ukraine Jews on behalf of the SS so they could live rather then fight the Nazis! plus the murder of thousands of Russian POWS ... the Zelensky is an evil man and here we are thousand are dying because of the wests interference... one reason Israel is not real excited.. they remember the deeds done in 1944 as well
This kind of reminds me of the Cuban crisis... just reverse the US was willing to start WW3 over missiles in Cuba... US missile 100 miles from Moscow?

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I just watched a documentary back by SS photos and video because they loved taking pics of thier handy work for the furor...
The Ukraine army and police force capitulated and Exterminated about 1.5 million Ukraine Jews on behalf of the SS so they could live rather then fight the Nazis! plus the murder of thousands of Russian POWS ... the Zelensky is an evil man and here we are thousand are dying because of the wests interference... one reason Israel is not real excited.. they remember the deeds done in 1944 as well
This kind of reminds me of the Cuban crisis... just reverse the US was willing to start WW3 over missiles in Cuba... US missile 100 miles from Moscow?
Agree. I’ve said similar things: West meddling in a border dispute between two countries. NATO expansion into basically Russia’s backyard.
Pumping endless billions to Ukraine to fight a proxy war.
Not our fight.
But apparently I’m referred to as Neville Chamberlain for wanting to stay out of it.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Agree. I’ve said similar things: West meddling in a border dispute between two countries. NATO expansion into basically Russia’s backyard.
Pumping endless billions to Ukraine to fight a proxy war.
Not our fight.
But apparently I’m referred to as Neville Chamberlain for wanting to stay out of it.
I hear ya.. imagine if these millions of refugees were handed a gun and told to fight for the country they claim to love so much? instead they run like scared dogs and we the west takes the hit and lose some of our own people to defend thier country!

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It appears highly likely that these pipeline breaches were sabotage. What's bothersome is the Biden quote from February of this year that's seen and heard beginning at the 4 minute mark in the video. He clearly states that if Russia were to invade Ukraine the Nordstream 2 pipeline would be taken out. That a POTUS would be so stupid and irresponsible is almost beyond comprehension, but remember - it's Joe Biden. It will be interesting to see how the American mainstream media covers this incident since it's happened simultaneously with a major hurricane in Florida. We'll also see what the response will be from Russia and Germany.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
It appears highly likely that these pipeline breaches were sabotage. What's bothersome is the Biden quote from February of this year that's seen and heard beginning at the 4 minute mark in the video. He clearly states that if Russia were to invade Ukraine the Nordstream 2 pipeline would be taken out. That a POTUS would be that stupid and irresponsible is almost beyond comprehension, but remember - it's Joe Biden. It will be interesting to see how the American mainstream media covers this incident since it's happened simultaneously with a major hurricane in Florida. We'll also see what the response will be from Russia and Germany.
Reckless

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The problem is that Biden actually thinks Putin will be intimidated by his tough guy act. The cable news shows are barely mentioning this right now because of the hurricane in FL, but those gas leaks will still be there pouring methane into the atmosphere when the storm is over and winter has started in Germany.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The problem is that Biden actually thinks Putin will be intimidated by his tough guy act. The cable news shows are barely mentioning this right now because of the hurricane in FL, but those gas leaks will still be there pouring methane into the atmosphere when the storm is over and winter has started in Germany.
Putin had shut the pipelines down to force Germany from helping Ukraine....

Reactions: muttly