Russia Invades Ukraine

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Zelensky made a good pitch today for more aid and munitions. To allow the transfer of the Migs from Poland wouldn't nearly approach the warships and planes given directly to Britain under the lend-lease program of WW2.
Like everything else, Biden has handled this situation poorly. He should have acted earlier with severe sanctions.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I was wondering why this USAF KC-10A tanker took off from Mildenhall, UK and now is loafing around northern Romania at 25,000 ft. and has its transponder on for the whole world to see it. Then I thought it probably is that way by design. What else is loafing around there that can't be seen that needs aerial refueling?

image_2022-03-17_110223.png

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I was wondering why this USAF KC-10A tanker took off from Mildenhall, UK and now is loafing around northern Romania at 25,000 ft. and has its transponder on for the whole world to see it. Then I thought it probably is that way by design. What else is loafing around there that can't be seen that needs aerial refueling?

Plenty.

;)

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Biden was asked if Putin was a war criminal. He initially said he wasn’t. But his handlers made him change his answer. It’s counterproductive to do that when negotiations are taking place to come to a peaceful settlement.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Biden was asked if Putin was a war criminal. He initially said he wasn’t. But his handlers made him change his answer. It’s counterproductive to do that when negotiations are taking place to come to a peaceful settlement.

So ... basically same as "mean tweets" ... except he said it ... rather than putting it out on Twitter.

BTW - the US isn't party to those negotiations ... right ?

Or did I miss something on that ?

:tearsofjoy: