Ringtones for dispatch

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
images (1).jpgMine is "Hit The Road Jack" Ray Charles.(Ernistines picture appears.)

Last edited:

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I once made the mistake of choosing a air horn for my dispatch ringtone, had it go off while I was crossing a intersection and scared the crap out of me! Thought I was about to be run over.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

BigRed32771

Expert Expediter
At one time we used the "CanCan Dance" because we got so many calls asking "Can you help us out on this, Canya, Canya?"

I recently downloaded the hotline phone tone from the In Like Flint movie, but I haven't figured out how to a) convert it to a ringtone, and b) move it from my home computer to my phone. Not that motivated yet, although I do love to just click on the sound and hear it.

leezaback

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
thanks for the title correction Ragman-and yes I love that tune and it's not offence to others when they hear it. also-you can get a "free ringtone" app and import your own tunes into your phone for tones and it has the ability to edit the song where you want it-start-middle-end ect.. and its free

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
thanks for the title correction Ragman-and yes I love that tune and it's not offence to others when they hear it. also-you can get a "free ringtone" app and import your own tunes into your phone for tones and it has the ability to edit the song where you want it-start-middle-end ect.. and its free

It is a great tune. I'm using it myself.
:cool:

BigRed32771

Expert Expediter

I don't have a smart phone yet, mine's retarded. Can't do apps.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I have always used " the goode-bad and ugly" tone to identify dispatch
Just downloaded it. Ive been looking for something besides the android tone.

I need something capable of waking me up since it seems Im always sound asleep when dispatch calls...lol.The app I used had western theme songs. The Lone Ranger is a good one too.

It must work! Got a load immediately after settin it up!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Ringdroid.is an app that I use to take any song from my music folder and.convert.it.to a ringtone.or.notification tone.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Is there a song out there called "Always Sleep With One Eye Open"? I'd use that but the Old Phone is all I need for dispatch. Lol

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
We were already using "The good, the bad and the ugly" for our oldest son.
But we really like "The Lone Ranger" (thanks Rocketman) so we are using that now.