Remembering fellow expedite people.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Tonight I was talking to a fellow fleet owner about a way to remember and honor the people that contributed to Expediting over the years. Geo has said many times, "The Expediters Hall of Fame". Well, thats a great idea, but getting people to agree on things is hard.

I would like new people in this business to see and know some of the great people that help make Expediting what it is today. Jeff Jenson is the first person that always comes to mind, as Jeff kept everyone up on the things that was going on in the world of Expediting with his writings in Expedite Now magazine.

Dan Schutz is another person along with Don Bentz that help change the way expedite trucks was built back many years ago. Things have changed so much since 1995 when I started. Roberts Express is now FedEx Custom Critcal.

The Expo has outgrown two locations and is now in Lexington, Ky at the Lexington Convention Center. We have Lawrence McCord to thank for that. I just wish we could honor these people in some way for all the things they have done to help expediting what it is today.

Please give your thoughts. So many people that I would love to give an award to. Everyone loves to be remembered.

Reactions: John Clark 46

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
Geo Eo Hall of Fame is up and running there have been 5 people induct to it , and at show each at big show award is given out, L McCord , Terry and Rene , Dan Schultz , and couple of other.
Working on next year, who is going to be in it

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
That is cool Geo as we both have shared the same goal over the years. Thank you my friend.