"RECREATE 68" supplies

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Anyone out there have the DENVER address of "RECREATE 68" to send MACE,PEPPER SPRAY, Flash and URINE BOMBS?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
While i have no use for them personally, Ask and you shall recieve!!

R68, P.O. Box 6444, Denver CO, 80206

You can also see what is going on with them here:

http://recreate68.com/

They have invited that worthless piece of garbage cindy sheehan as a speaker, what a sorry excuse of a mother she is........

Last edited:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I know the history of '68 and all, butttttt is it me that for some reason with the Dem's little get together, something does not seem right;

They are going green. Green transportation (private jets, old buses and all kinds of earth friendly transportation), green food, green garbage and green poo

Denver is 'cleaning' up their mobile population

The Messiah will have his acceptance speech in front of an addition 75,000 people, like he is a super star (what happened to going green?)

They have seem to be taking security pass the usual G7 security, more like having a state visit and conference style security.

Oh and they have a Gulag for protesters. Amazing that Denver, the peaceful city a mile up in the clouds, built a holding prison just like Gitmo, ah didn't anyone tell them that Gitmo is the symbol of oppression and trampling on civil rights. But that's right, the Dems don't care ... it is all about the appearance that they care.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I heard this morning that Obama's operatives were soliciting donations at $1000 per ticket for his acceptance speech at Mile High Stadium. Well... the tickets are FREE, and the solicitation was meant to be hush hush. Once word got out, the website shut down.

See? Things that are supposed to be free, really do cost something. It's all about OPM.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Mayor saids NO pot ARRESTS!! This empty suit and these people amaze me..cynthia mckinney cindy she-man all wrapped up for OUR future! JUST WORDS!! Now russia is kicking sand in our face.. pelousy won't drill and oil jumps $6.. and they are after the white/black house while the lemmings line up!