Re: FJ Blacksburg SC

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
at 10 pm Tuesday night Blacksburg SC FJ is closing till 6am Wed.....it will be a Flying Pilot when it does reopen....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I like "J The Flying Pilot" best, too, or "The Flying Pilot", but there is no way that Pilot will take second billing to anyone, like the "Pilot Road Ranger", when "The Road Ranger Pilot" sounds so much better, soooo, official name is "Pilot Flying J".

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is such a pain right now planning the showers...until I get my TA card in the mail...it too is a pain to have to go the counter all the time....oh well..free is free I guess...am not holding my breath that Pilot will do us any favours...

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
ken, take the number to the fuel desk and ask them to do a "2nd chance" entry. works for us. have not showered yet but have the 50 gallons.

xig.....would that be beaverdam oh?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ken, take the number to the fuel desk and ask them to do a "2nd chance" entry. works for us. have not showered yet but have the 50 gallons.

You are correct it would be that beaverdam

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

yeah I learned that "2nd chance" phrase at a Petro day after the Expo...;)

the next issue is to actually use 50 gallons...*LOL*