RATING SYSTEM SUCKS

pantherii

Expert Expediter
This rating system sucks, you can posts great information for a year and ask great questions for a year, and nobody rates you but say something that they dont agree with and just dont like you because you say something bad about there company and, you go straight to RATE THIS USER. HAHAHAHHA ONLY IN AMERICA

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
KW Express
o/o till i die

Some people are to narrow minded they are set in there ways and know nothing more about trucking.

They want to think they made the right choice in the carrier they have leased with and when you post bad things about the company they work with its like an attack on them personaly so they just want to defend themself no matter if your wrong your right.

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
KW Express
o/o till i die

most are useless.I look everyday but dont find many interesting post
when I wake up at midnight I think I just respond out of boredom.

I wish there was more positive info on here but I guess expediting isnt positive anymore.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I look back at some of the archives and wonder where these ppl have gone. There's a wealth of DETAILED info in there. Ppl like Weave and Wild Bill were the source of a lot of good info. Now, it seems like a lot of ppl come here just to spout. And, tho it can be a good thing, it's just gotten too vicious with one feeding the other. Pretty soon it's a brawl, with little or no value to it. It reminds me of what Rush says...Symoblism over substance.

As far as the rating system goes, usually you don't get something for nothing. But there are many who give tons of info, that get too few points; and there are many who don't know their arse from a hole in the ground who get tons, because ppl like the way they type. I know there are a few whom I wish I didn't give +2 to, cause they ain't worth their salt. Likewise, a couple that gave me a +2 probably wish they hadn't. Oh well... such is life on Al Gore's internet. ;)

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

Pappy

Expert Expediter
What the heck! Pull one of my deals off.
When I first started visiting this site, I was observing a weekend extended Happy Hour so to speak. Needless to say, I was punching buttons right and left and the first thing I know is I had given myself 1 point. Oh Well---I guess I needed it!

Pappy :p :p