Quiting = no pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noneya

Active Expediter
ease up folks... way off topic.

Dale

Exactly! This thread started off as a simple question about other,s experiences with quitting bolt and getting paid, next thing you knos it's a bash the op session. Smh

SENT FROM YO MAMA'S HOUSE!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Awwww... you bash me and I defend myself, now your feelings are hurt? Lol! Get over it!

He never bashed you. And he's right.
If namecalling on a third grade level [that's what 'puerile' means, case you don't know how to use a dictionary] is how you defend yourself, you're going to get your butt kicked a lot.
When Moot pointed out the discrepancies in your various comments, you could have explained, but you attacked instead. Bad idea. Moot's been here a long time - we know him, we respect him. We don't know you, and reading your responses, don't hold your breath waiting for respect, because you don't give it & you don't get it.
Maybe that has some bearing on why you're unhappy at so many other places, too - just a thought.

noneya

Active Expediter
He never bashed you. And he's right.
If namecalling on a third grade level [that's what 'puerile' means, case you don't know how to use a dictionary] is how you defend yourself, you're going to get your butt kicked a lot.
When Moot pointed out the discrepancies in your various comments, you could have explained, but you attacked instead. Bad idea. Moot's been here a long time - we know him, we respect him. We don't know you, and reading your responses, don't hold your breath waiting for respect, because you don't give it & you don't get it.
Maybe that has some bearing on why you're unhappy at so many other places, too - just a thought.

Ok know it all, kiss my you know what! I could wipe my a** with your respect or anyone elses.

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
You need to calm down and realize that whether you respect these people or not they are well respected in this business. We all have way more experience and have Some insight. Instead of getting mad and making nasty posts, let it go or better yet, read real close what was posted and see if anything make sense to your situation.

As far as fleet owners go, there are crappy ones no doubt. There are also really good ones who take care of their equipment and drivers and don't run them around. They know from many years in this business that the driver is the most important part of a successful business cause being a driver is the way most good fleet owners started out.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I think this one has run its course long enough.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.