Quiting = no pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
How about not driving for anyone, but yourself! Driving for a fleet owner is for the birds and is something I am never ever ever eeeever doing again!

SENT FROM YO MAMA'S HOUSE!

No way I would do this business in anything but my own truck.

sent from my Galaxy S3

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And I have a feeling you are a paranoid #####. Also, I have never ran for fedex, but I have ran or should I say babysat a vehicle for panther.

I guess you didn't make it past the FedEx orientation because of a failed drug test. Didn't you drink enough free water and juices to dilute your urine? You should also try a laxative because you come off as being full of it.

http://www.expeditersonline.com/forum/newbies-paradise-forum/57806-fed-ex-orientation.html

Well fedex provides the bottled water and other juices free of charge, so don't buy any.

Yeah, panther's lunches are terrible. Can we all say card board tasting pizza:banghead:? And you only remember greasy cheeseburgers and pizza because that's what you choose to eat as fedex has plenty to choose from @ lunchtime.:D

The free food and drinks are a plus.

Yeah, fedex's lunches beats panther's nasty pizza lunches with a stick. lol!

I went to fedex orientation and I don't have hazmat, but I do have a passport.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Previous posts by this person bash and warn others to avoid certain carriers. I have found no mention of fleet owners.

I see...so a real hopper....looking for their wart free carrier.....good luck with that one.....

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I see...so a real hopper....looking for their wart free carrier.....good luck with that one.....

It's the same as choosing a spouse, they have their issues but you find the one that you can partner up with for the long haul.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

noneya

Active Expediter
It's the same as choosing a spouse, they have their issues but you find the one that you can partner up with for the long haul.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Exactly! I don't know why these people are bashing me just because I haven't found the right match yet. I not one to settle for things and just be happy, when I know good and well that I'm not satisfied. I wouldn't do that in a marriage and I sure as hell will not settle for a job! Those of you who bash me for that go right ahead I could care less as none of you know me or my situation or what I have been through.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Well, ya mama didn't call me grimey last night! All I heard was, "big daddy" all night long.

People came on here to help you.

Posts like above is why people bash you.

Please be respectful.

noneya

Active Expediter
People came on here to help you.

Posts like above is why people bash you.

Please be respectful.

I don't see how calling me a drug addict is helping me. If that's help, I don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.