Question

jimlookup

Seasoned Expediter
http://www.linkedin.com/company/nuhot-inc. This link says there is no such address but if you do a Google search you get this address and:
"NU HOT is a full service asset based trucking company. We offer hot shot as well as full truck service for the southeast and midwest. NU HOT also runs 26 ft box truck for partial loads. The company is based in northern Alabama. NU HOT will also put a logistics provider on site to manage your freight needs.

Specialties
Trucking, Expediting, Warehousing, Logistics and Supply Chain."

I personally have never heard of them.

Last edited:

don111

Active Expediter
I live about 5 mins from this place ... I went by there today nobody was there but they may have been getting ready for the snow that was comming , but I will go back by and check later this week ....

don111

Active Expediter
I stoped in there again today and the guy that I talked to could not answer any questions that I asked him, but he did say that they open their business in 2010 and he said that they were busy , but he could not give no direct answers to my questions when I ask him.......

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I stoped in there again today and the guy that I talked to could not answer any questions that I asked him, but he did say that they open their business in 2010 and he said that they were busy , but he could not give no direct answers to my questions when I ask him.......

What questions did you ask, and what did he say?
PS Thanks for doing it!

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army

Was it "a" guy, or the "only" guy, or, "the guy"? Some questions are pretty tuff for some people. Also, "busy" to some could be getting outa bed and dressed. Might be some flags there.