Promaster Volens Curtain-Side Cargo Van Trucks

PromasterMaster

New Recruit
Industry Supplier
Hello all!

First post & new to the forums. We're the largest Promaster dealership in the nation and work directly with Volens/Wingstar to produce curtain-side cargo vans equipped with above-cab sleepers, air-ride suspension, and backup cameras.

My reason for posting is to help spread the word of just how profitable and versatile these vans can be! With sub-10,000lb GVWR, no E-Log requirements, unmatched payload, and ease of use, these vans are excellent solutions for expediting.

Located in Chardon, OH, Junction Auto Sales can help you every step of the way.

For more specific help, please contact me directly.

All the best,

Reactions: SimpleTrucker.com

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First Welcome to EO..
2nd please post your add in Classified section .

3rd .. 12 to 14 mpg is not a Profitable Expedite van in todays " Rate " market ... In My Opinion

4th .. Very few smart Van owners /drivers want to Sleep in the Over Head COFFIN Sleeper.

5th any Long & Tall extended Sprinter "type " Van's priced over $38,000... is Over Priced for the Expedite use . In My Opinion..

And I have talked to several dozen Owner/Drivers of Promaster/Transit /Sprinter types converted to your style of van . NONE could give me enough Positive Feedback that I would ever think about purchasing one .

" LOAD 1 "

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First Welcome to EO..
2nd please post your add in Classified section .

3rd .. 12 to 14 mpg is not a Profitable Expedite van in todays " Rate " market ... In My Opinion

4th .. Very few smart Van owners /drivers want to Sleep in the Over Head COFFIN Sleeper.

5th any Long & Tall extended Sprinter "type " Van's priced over $38,000... is Over Priced for the Expedite use . In My Opinion..

And I have talked to several dozen Owner/Drivers of Promaster/Transit /Sprinter types converted to your style of van . NONE could give me enough Positive Feedback that I would ever think about purchasing one .

" LOAD 1 "
The funny thing is, after driving a Promaster 500k miles you bought another one...and still said that... :laughing:

Reactions: ntimevan