Problems

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mrs. Layoutshooter and I cannot be on E.O. at the same time when we are using our MiFi thing. Is this a problem on our end or is it an "anti-goober" setting at E.O. ?

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Wow, that's a new one for me.....Hubs and I don't have that problem.....what happens if you're on another site at the same time??

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
You didn't say what happens when you're both on EO at the same time....admin will probably want to know.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Mrs. Layoutshooter and I cannot be on E.O. at the same time when we are using our MiFi thing. Is this a problem on our end or is it an "anti-goober" setting at E.O. ?

But....what happens when you both try to log on? One's on, the other gets booted?? If that's it, are you booted off of the internet or just off the site?? Just two examples of what I'm asking.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But....what happens when you both try to log on? One's on, the other gets booted?? If that's it, are you booted off of the internet or just off the site?? Just two examples of what I'm asking.

If one is on the other gets booted off of E.O. The "booted one" can still use other sites.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I think it is a conspiracy against you two:rolleyes:
Seriously though, are you both logging in under the same name? If so, it would probably boot you off. We have that problem at home if my Wife gets on my facebook account, while I am on facebook it boots me off, this also is a problem with AOL if either of us accidently logs onto each other accounts, since we have our passwords saved in the computer. Most sites won't allow two computers to log on under the same screenname.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
It is because you are using the MiFI thing. It has ONE address assigned to it and EO is weird and setup to kick off multiple users with the same IP address, sort of a Multi-doug detector.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
It is because you are using the MiFI thing. It has ONE address assigned to it and EO is weird and setup to kick off multiple users with the same IP address, sort of a Multi-doug detector.

Nope, this isn't it Greg. Hubs and I use the mifi in the truck and at home...it's never done this to us on EO or any other site. If your theory was correct then two trucks sitting at a Flying J using their wifi would not be able to log on to EO at the same time.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I don't know, it was a stab in the dark while I am stuck in the middle of an orange orchard.

I do know that oranges are not always yellow or orange when they are ripe.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I don't know, it was a stab in the dark while I am stuck in the middle of an orange orchard.

I do know that oranges are not always yellow or orange when they are ripe.

Well......aren't those oranges messing up your reception??