Problems with a carrier of fleet owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Yep, definitely the post office does lose mail. Knows it for a fact. When I was in the beeutie salon I use to sell beeutie supplies, ya know, shampoo, conditioner, ect on Ebay. Darn good little business. Made good money, yep. But packages did get lost. I always sent my packages by priority mail with delivery confirmation so I would know if a buyer did not receive the item. When a buyer contacted me and said they didn't receive an item all I had to do was go to USPS website and type in the tracking number and sure enough it would say 'no further information is available', meaning, yep they didn't gets it! So out would go another package. Sometimes I would get the original package back, sometimes it would eventually get delivered to the buyer and sometimes it would go the the great north pole to never be seen or heard from again. :D

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
OK folks, as most know, there is always three sides to every story. We have now been informed of 'The Rest of the Story"... and I don't understand why the original poster was even involved.. as it had nothing to do with him.

This thread is now locked, as it is serving no purpose but to continue a PERSONAL vendetta.

Thanks,

Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.