Press GET's B*tchSLAPED!!

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Finally Palin runs over ALL( including Sat. live) O'Reilly NAILS BROKE BACK BARNEY dBb, American Carol opens today(support the ANTI-MICHEAL MOOSE) movie and AL GORE there's polar bears heading SOUTH!!

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
We have a funny term out here that refers to some intolerant men who are confused about their sexuality.
hOmoPHobIC./ loOk it Up!!!!!!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
No, it's a term misapplied to those who do not embrace and endorse homosexuality. There's a difference.

I'm delivering a load to San Francisco Saturday night (that sentence alone should be worth a laugh).

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
We have a funny term out here that refers to some intolerant men who are confused about their sexuality.
hOmoPHobIC./ loOk it Up!!!!!!!!

that's why i LaBLEd dBb BaRney second, pc correct!! Next it will be the witches on the View--(of course on my way to the SPEED channel)

Last edited:

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
There seems to be a few regular posters who are a bit taken with the need to incorporate b#tch slap,Broke back etc (like every post).It seems to go beyond just disagreeing with the gay life style. Like the word I used,get my drift? What ever,just an observation.

Not interested in your load Turtle,but happy to buy the first round when your off duty in my City. I never bring up politics or religion when drinking by the way.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There's some equipment being used to broadcast the Angels - Red Sox games from Angels Stadium in beautiful downtown Anaheim, and on Saturday morning, I'm taking it to San Francisco. Been to Oakland a few times, but never actually into San Francisco, and this one delivers on 2nd Street just off the Bay Bridge.

Is that a toll bridge that I need to make sure I have cash for?

Won't have a whole lot of time to dawdle around, tho, as I'm already pre-dispatched on a load right back down to LA.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Finally Palin runs over ALL( including Sat. live) O'Reilly NAILS BROKE BACK BARNEY dBb, American Carol opens today(support the ANTI-MICHEAL MOOSE) movie and AL GORE there's polar bears heading SOUTH!!

I don't get it - Sarah Palin ran over O'Reilly & broke her nails trying to beat Barney & Al Gore & some polar bears to the opening of the movie American Carol? :confused:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I think it's something about Sarah Palin getting some Imodium from Tina Fey, Bill O'Reilly having a some kind of twisted tryst with a Flintstones cartoon character, will attend the movie premier with Bullwinkle, and Gore would be surprised that polar bears are wintering in Florida and Arizona these days cause Global Warming ain't happenin'.

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I think it's something about yet another conspiracy theory started by aliens who I won't name, to prove that Canadian women just don't get it unless American men can speak in plain English. Course I don't follow american politics, but seemed to me from the brief viewing I saw from my tv up here where I'm only allowed to see certain viewpoints, that Palin made quite an impression on 'the people'.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ark, I saw it yesterday. Not bad, not great. Most of the humor is pretty cliche. There are a few good laughs.

(OVM, take note of the correct spelling of the word humor.)

TallCal, I think he fell short of being homophobic. He didn't mention how incredibly funny it is that he's gay and has that speech impediment. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Moth , n, the green thstuf that growths on the north thide of threeths