President O'Biden

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Those that voted for Biden, voted for this in school sports.
#partyofsciencelol
View attachment 20399
1752ceee-5940-4ae2-ae01-a3606a97383a.jpeg

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I'm old enough to remember( four months ago) when Biden said signing Executive Orders would be like being in a Dictatorship.
But is now signing them at a blistering pace, which is dwarfing other recent Presidents' amount of EO's.
#ithoughtlyingwasanorangemanthing.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Wonder which side Biden's Administration will be on with this Game Stop issue.
I'm guessing it will be with the elite crowd on Wall Street and keep the little guy "in chains".
Just saying. Not Yellen

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The Trump administration supported the ban on transgender sports. As anyone should and decent people do.

I was referring to the use of Executive Orders to accomplish/set policy generally, not the specific policy issue itself.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
But hey ... Donnie did it so you're cool with it ... right ?
The difference would be 1. The huge amount signed by him Instead of using the legislature. And 2. He specifically said just prior to the election that it's not something to do because that would be a dictatorship . (Paraphrasing)
So it was an outright lie, something I thought those that opposed Orange man bad had a serious problem with.
Now those same people don't mind it and are now like: more, more. Yes!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was referring to the use of Executive Orders to accomplish/set policy generally, not the specific policy issue itself.
Oh, well, I should have magically known that but since my comment was a reply specifically toward a comment on a specific policy issue I foolishly presumed you were following along and replying to the actual sub-thread regarding a specific policy issue.

In that case, no, I am more opposed to Executive Orders than for them, maybe 70/30. And Biden is throwing them out like a drunken sailor, far more in a short period than Trump issued. But then Trump most likely was coming up with them more on his own and Biden is most likely being almost totally spoon fed by his puppet masters, perhaps a little on his own during his rare moments of lucidity.