President O'Biden

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still waiting for him to prove they were paid to collect the ballots, that is the only way that what you seen was illegal.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Is that true, that they have to be paid? I thought the act of harvesting( gathering) ballots was the crime, in certain states like Georgia. Not being paid doesn’t negate the crime in other words.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Trump was such a douche bag that it prompted a lot of people who never voted before (myself included) to register to vote.

No trump was not hated that much to get 10 million more people to vote than for Obama....you realize gas is now more expensive than when Obama was in charge right.
Baby formula is now at such low amounts that we have to ship it in from other countries.....Biden's fda screwed that up so badly.

So you have under biden...
High gas,oil and natural gas prices
Missing baby formula
Inflation not seen in over 40 years
And the taxes kick in next year.
Do you miss trump's mean tweets yet?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is that true, that they have to be paid? I thought the act of harvesting( gathering) ballots was the crime, in certain states like Georgia. Not being paid doesn’t negate the crime in other words.

As I understand it, as long as they were not paid then there was no crime. If there was a apartment building and one person was making the trip to drop his ballots off and a bunch of other people said hey since you are going can you drop mine off too. That would be perfectly acceptable.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No trump was not hated that much to get 10 million more people to vote than for Obama....you realize gas is now more expensive than when Obama was in charge right.
Baby formula is now at such low amounts that we have to ship it in from other countries.....Biden's fda screwed that up so badly.

So you have under biden...
High gas,oil and natural gas prices
Missing baby formula
Inflation not seen in over 40 years
And the taxes kick in next year.
Do you miss trump's mean tweets yet?

Well his vote count was because so many people hated Hillary.

Oil and gas is mostly because of Covid and now the oil refineries greed.

Yes they screwed the pooch on the baby formula shortage.

Yes our (middle class) taxes are going up, and even when Trump is re elected he won’t change that.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As I understand it, as long as they were not paid then there was no crime. If there was a apartment building and one person was making the trip to drop his ballots off and a bunch of other people said hey since you are going can you drop mine off too. That would be perfectly acceptable.

I didn’t see any monetary stipulation in that statute. Unless I missed it.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

The law varies by state. However, the act of gathering ballots at places like nursing homes and apartment buildings is ripe for fraud and shouldn't be allowed.

Reactions: muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

He can beg them to increase production all he wants, they wont comply.

I wonder if he can use the defense production act to forbid them from selling gasoline and diesel that was refined here to overseas markets. That is the only thing that is going to help, refinery capacity is over 90% right now and it may go up a point or 2 but not enough to make a difference.

But then again, anything he can do will be countered by the greedy people, they always have a back up plan.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And if he hadn't done what he did on day one to pander to his bums we'd be 15%-20% better off than we are now. He is as much a part of the problem as anyone else. You koolaiders just won't admit it.

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Remember biden wrote and signed 4 executive orders after taking office.....one of those was to shutdown the xl pipeline extension.....then he took away permits to pump oil and natural gas.....but it's not his fault its Putin's.
If you believe Putin is at fault or trump YOU are a special kind of short bus stupid.

Reactions: Pilgrim

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Remember biden wrote and signed 4 executive orders after taking office.....one of those was to shutdown the xl pipeline extension.....then he took away permits to pump oil and natural gas.....but it's not his fault its Putin's.
If you believe Putin is at fault or trump YOU are a special kind of short bus stupid.
I dont know how much Putin had to do with it, but remember back in 2019 when both Russia and OPEC opened up the taps so that the price of oil dropped to the point where it would put some of the smaller oil companies here out of business?

The oil companies learned a hard lesson, you cant compete with someone who is willing to sell at a loss, why spend a bunch of money on leases then spend more on infrastructure to then lose money on each barrel of oil you produce.

High prices are here to stay, they will come down some eventually, but my opinion they will end up around $4 a gallon.