President O'Biden

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Other than illegal aliens and Mexican cartels (non-citizens), is anyone better off since President Magoo and the Democrats took control of the executive and legislative branches of our govt?

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No you all just hated his mean tweets......well hows that working out for your wallet right now with him gone?

I would rather pay high gas prices than have cheap gas from us buying Russian oil which is what we would be doing if Trump was still president.

I can afford it, I feel bad for those who are struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Other than illegal aliens and Mexican cartels (non-citizens), is anyone better off since President Magoo and the Democrats took control of the executive and legislative branches of our govt?

Nobody has the balls to actually put the cartels out of business, there is a way and it does not involve guns.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Nobody has the balls to actually put the cartels out of business, there is a way and it does not involve guns.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Reactions: Pilgrim

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I see Biden now has his hat in hand and begging Saudi Arabia (and has to negotiate with alleged murderer MBS, someone he said he wouldn’t talk with)to produce more oil since the election is coming up in a few months. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Lol.
Pathetic…

You misspelled "Jared's Buddy" above ...

:tearsofjoy:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I mostly agree with this, except for the guns part. No administration has shown any will to declare the cartels to be terrorist organizations when in fact, they are. We could treat them just like we did al-quaeda or isis, but that would require the cooperation of the Mexican govt - or perhaps not. The sticking point is closing the southern border and that's not going to happen for at least two more years. Can the country tolerate two more years of drugs and criminals flooding in unencumbered?

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I mostly agree with this, except for the guns part. No administration has shown any will to declare the cartels to be terrorist organizations when in fact, they are. We could treat them just like we did al-quaeda or isis, but that would require the cooperation of the Mexican govt - or perhaps not. The sticking point is closing the southern border and that's not going to happen for at least two more years. Can the country tolerate two more years of drugs and criminals flooding in unencumbered?
No because the Democrats put the fool and mrs giggles in charge.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Facts are stubborn things - the source is irrelevant. Numerous news outlets have reported on Biden's anti-energy actions and policies. Fox Business happened to show it in a timeline format. He owns this mess and now we've got $5-6 / gallon gas with no limit in sight.

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Biden is absolutely culpable, the only question being to what extent. Ragman has gone full koolaid. Some time back on the 0-10 scale he was maybe 2.x even 3.x but now he's about 0.02 on the scale, zero being 100% leftist koolaider. You won't be able to help him see what's clearly right in front of him.

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Biden is absolutely culpable, the only question being to what extent. Ragman has gone full koolaid. Some time back on the 0-10 scale he was maybe 2.x even 3.x but now he's about 0.02 on the scale, zero being 100% leftist koolaider. You won't be able to help him see what's clearly right in front of him.
That is how most Democrats are about the facts.....always looking away from what is the truth.