President O'Biden

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
COVID was around when Trump was in office and gas prices were a lot cheaper. Lol

Depends on how one defines "a lot" and at what particular point in time one is looking at:

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 14.48.39.png

Of course, prices were cheaper at the outset of COVID ... because demand cratered.

Duh.

:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Depends on how one defines "a lot" and at what particular point in time one is looking at:

View attachment 21287

Of course, prices were cheaper at the outset of COVID ... because demand cratered.

Duh.

View attachment 21287

Duh.

Before Covid, during Covid. Trump had lower gas prices.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No argument there ... but of course he also screwed up the response to the pandemic ... which has resulted in the inflation we're seeing now.
Over a year with Biden and inflation steadily getting worse, but some still blame Trump.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
But for the failure in responding to the COVID pandemic ...

;)
You mean Biden's failed plan to fight covid.....the real failure was Doctor Fauci I mean both administrations hired him to fight covid but hes the one that backed the wuhan lab in the first place.

And hes paid more than anyone else in the government.

• Haha
Reactions: muttly and RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You mean Biden's failed plan to fight covid.....the real failure was Doctor Fauci I mean both administrations hired him to fight covid but hes the one that backed the wuhan lab in the first place.

And more Covid fatalities under Biden than Trump.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
He did respond. Vaccines in under a year.

With all due respect to Geraldo Rivera, that was the vaccine companies (aka "Big Pharma") accomplishment, not Trump's.

That's not to say that the Trump administration did nothing.

On the plus side, in terms helping (or at least not interfering too much) in various ways.

On the minus side, there's a whole litany of things that he did (and didn't do), including retaliating against this guy, who was the head of BARDA at the time (if you don't know what BARDA is, look it up):

Rick Bright - Wikipedia

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You mean Biden's failed plan to fight covid.....

No failure on Biden's part that I can see ... hundreds of millions of vaccine doses have been successfully deployed and administered:

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 00.45.37.png

... and new cases are dropping dramatically:

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 00.38.51.png

And deaths finally appear to have leveled off and are on a slight downward trend:

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 00.41.37.png

If you want to point the finger at failures, how about pointing it at the losers who - even after seeing almost 1,000,000 fellow citizens die - still refuse to the patriotic thing and avail themselves of a vaccine (one that they're actually gonna pay for ... :tearsofjoy: )

the real failure was Doctor Fauci I mean both administrations hired him to fight covid

No - that's entirely incorrect.

Neither administration "hired" him to "fight COVID"

Dr. Fauci is a career public servant who has been the head of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and NIH since 1984.

He also happens to be the nation's foremost authority on infectious diseases.

He's been there ... he wasn't just "hired" ...

but hes the one that backed the wuhan lab in the first place.

What does that even mean ?

Ahhh ... I get it now.

;)

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
And more Covid fatalities under Biden than Trump.

We may have finally reached that point.

However, there's some types of stupid no one can fix ...

And I ain't talking about Biden or anyone who voted for him.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We may have finally reached that point.

However, there's some types of stupid no one can fix ...

And I ain't talking about Biden or anyone who voted for him.

We reached that point a good while ago.
Got it. When someone succumbed to Covid when Trump was in there, You’all blamed it was ALL his doing. But when Biden is in there it’s not.

Reactions: danthewolf00

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
With all due respect to Geraldo Rivera, that was the vaccine companies (aka "Big Pharma") accomplishment, not Trump's.

That's not to say that the Trump administration did nothing.

On the plus side, in terms helping (or at least not interfering too much) in various ways.

On the minus side, there's a whole litany of things that he did (and didn't do), including retaliating against this guy, who was the head of BARDA at the time (if you don't know what BARDA is, look it up):

Rick Bright - Wikipedia
Dude, countless lives were lost because of the Left’s jihad against therapeutics such as hydroxy and Ivermectin. Just utter stupidity just to try to own Trump.
And the weak push by the Biden Administration for several months on the use of monoclonals. More lives lost because of that.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No failure on Biden's part that I can see ... hundreds of millions of vaccine doses have been successfully deployed and administered:

View attachment 21291

... and new cases are dropping dramatically:

View attachment 21289

And deaths finally appear to have leveled off and are on a slight downward trend:

View attachment 21290

If you want to point the finger at failures, how about pointing it at the losers who - even after seeing almost 1,000,000 fellow citizens die - still refuse to the patriotic thing and avail themselves of a vaccine (one that they're actually gonna pay for ... :tearsofjoy: )

No - that's entirely incorrect.

Neither administration "hired" him to "fight COVID"

Dr. Fauci is a career public servant who has been the head of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and NIH since 1984.

He also happens to be the nation's foremost authority on infectious diseases.

He's been there ... he wasn't just "hired" ...

What does that even mean ?

Ahhh ... I get it now.

;)
Fauci was against the early Travel ban. He said early on that the virus wasn’t something to be concerned with. He said masks don’t do much against the virus and then said they do. He also dismissed the use of hydroxy and Ivermectin, yet touted the practically useless drug Remdesivir.
The foremost authority guy that people listened to, he got a lot wrong.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
We reached that point a good while ago.

Incorrect.

First off, you can't compare year to year figures - Administrations don't start on the first of the year. Inaguration Day is on the 20th of January.

So don't even try to go there.

Got it. When someone succumbed to Covid when Trump was in there, You’all blamed it was ALL his doing. But when Biden is in there it’s not.

Clearly, you don't got it.

Were there any major shortages of vaccines available for people to take while Biden was in office ?

The answer is initially vaccines were in short supply and their allocation was prioritized to at-risk individuals.

Not much Biden could have done to ramp up production beyond what he did as near as I can tell.

And he had the vaccine shortage problem pretty well handled within 5 or 6 months of taking office.

That's Warp Speed baby !

• Haha
Reactions: muttly

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Fauci was against the early Travel ban.

I'll just leave this right here:

Did Dr. Fauci Criticize Trump’s China Travel Restrictions?

He said early on that the virus wasn’t something to be concerned with.

Actually, I think you're confusing Fauci with Trump.

As well as mischaracterizing what he actually said (I've seen the video clip)

;)

He said masks don’t do much against the virus and then said they do.

Again, that seems like it might be a mischaracterization of what he actually said.

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that I would accept anything you say as accurate and being offered in good faith ... merely for purposes of polite conversation.

Sadly, my experience has shown me that to do so would be unwise.

If you want to cite some specific comment and back it up with a credible source, I'll be happy to respond.

He also dismissed the use of hydroxy and Ivermectin,

Probably along with drinking bleach and your own piss ... likely for very good reasons.

yet touted the practically useless drug Remdesivir.

Practically useless ?

Remdesivir was approved for medical use in the United States in October 2020.[55][56][21][104] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved remdesivir based on the agency's analysis of data from three randomized, controlled clinical trials that included participants hospitalized with mild-to-severe COVID‑19.[21][104] The FDA granted approval and reissued the revised EUA to Gilead Sciences Inc.[21] The FDA approved remdesivir based primarily on evidence from three clinical trials (NCT04280705, NCT04292899, and NCT04292730) of 2043 hospitalized participants with COVID‑19.[104] The trials were conducted at 226 sites in 17 countries including the United States.[104]

One randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial (ACTT-1), conducted by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, evaluated how long it took for participants to recover from COVID‑19 within 29 days of being treated.[21] The trial looked at 1,062 hospitalized participants with mild, moderate and severe COVID‑19 who received remdesivir (n=541) or placebo (n=521), plus standard of care.[21] Recovery was defined as either being discharged from the hospital or being hospitalized but not requiring supplemental oxygen and no longer requiring ongoing medical care.[21] The median time to recovery from COVID‑19 was 10 days for the remdesivir group compared to 15 days for the placebo group, a statistically significant difference.[21] Overall, the odds of clinical improvement at Day 15 were also statistically significantly higher in the remdesivir group when compared to the placebo group.[21]

A second randomized, open-label multi-center clinical trial of hospitalized adult participants with moderate COVID‑19 compared treatment with remdesivir for five days (n=191) and treatment with remdesivir for 10 days (n=193) with the standard of care (n=200).[21] Researchers evaluated the clinical status of participants on Day 11.[21]Overall, the odds of a subject's COVID‑19 symptoms improving were statistically significantly higher in the five-day remdesivir group at Day 11 when compared to those receiving only standard of care.[21] The odds of improvement with the 10-day treatment group when compared to those receiving only standard of care were numerically favorable, but not statistically significantly different.[21]

A third separate, randomized, open-label multi-center clinical trial of hospitalized adult participants with severe COVID‑19 compared treatment with remdesivir for five days (n= 200) and treatment with remdesivir for 10 days (n= 197).[21] Researchers evaluated the clinical status of participants on Day 14.[21] Overall, the odds of a subject's COVID‑19 symptoms improving were similar for those in the five-day remdesivir group as those in the 10-day remdesivir group, and there were no statistically significant differences in recovery rates or mortality rates between the two groups.[21]

The foremost authority guy that people listened to, he got a lot wrong.

Probably much, much less than some would like ... since anything he would get wrong would make it easy to deflect from Orange Man's failures and lies.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

;)

Again, that seems like it might be a mischaracterization of what he actually said.

It was an audio clip. So it seems you are mistaken.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'll just leave this right here:

Did Dr. Fauci Criticize Trump’s China Travel Restrictions?

Actually, I think you're confusing Fauci with Trump.

;)

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that I would accept anything you say as accurate and being offered in good faith ... merely for purposes of polite conversation.

Sadly, my experience has shown me that to do so would be unwise.

If you want to cite some specific comment and back it up with a credible source, I'll be happy to respond.

Probably along with drinking bleach and your own piss ... likely for very good reasons.

Practically useless ?

Probably much, much less than some would like ... since anything he would get wrong would make it easy to deflect from Orange Man's failures and lies.

Regarding Remdesivir: I hear it may have some nasty side effects too. But aside from that. I’ll just leave this here:
993C6D2C-974C-41E0-8514-336762FE7ADF.png

A26631CF-98C3-4AE7-AC85-5AF432C389B5.png

Last edited: