President O'Biden

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Oh you mean like how sleepy joe sent a whopping 300 javelin anti tank missles to Ukraine to help in the defense against 127,000 Russian troops amassing at their border.
Oh and along with 8500 us troops.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
So ever since Biden took over you have.....
Russia wanting Ukraine
China wanting Taiwan
North Korea wanting Japan
But you all blame trump.....lol and hes been out of office a year.
Oh and high fuel
High energy
High food cost
But you all blame trump yet it's the Democrats in charge.

• Haha

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Really! Two of the most rediculous claim you've made yet.

Russia had been after Ukraine since the break-up of the Soviet Union.

China has been after Taiwan since the late 1940's.
Well I never said how long they have been wanting those countrys just that they wanted them....so it's not really ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well I never said how long they have been wanting those countrys just that they wanted them....so it's not really ridiculous.
Nice attempt at a walk back.

It was insinuated those events occured since Uncle Joe took office when, in fact, they have been issues for a lifetime.

Smh

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Your making it a point to provoke me over something we both agree on. but with Biden in office we both know hes going to get us into a war because hes not respected as a strong president like trump was....heck even Jimmy Carter has more balls than Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Your making it a point to provoke me over something we both agree on.
Nope....
but with Biden in office we both know hes going to get us into a war because hes not respected as a strong president like trump was....heck even Jimmy Carter has more balls than Biden.
Don't remember Carter's debacle in the Iranian desert, do you?
Here, I'll remind you.

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Nope....

Here, I'll remind you.
Lol I was in elementary school when that happened....

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Nope....

Here, I'll remind you.
It wasn't successful due to a sand storm and serviceman died. But I don't fault him for attempting the rescue mission.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
....heck even Jimmy Carter has more balls than Biden.
This is a valid point. At least Carter made a decision that was based on a positive outcome - rescue those hostages. Biden's unconditional surrender to the Taliban and abandonment of billions of dollars in equipment along with the Bagram Air Base is an epic intentional failure that dwarfs the Iran Hostage Rescue mess. To suggest otherwise is well - nonsense.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Biden’s DOJ didn’t charge the BLM rioter/ arsonist with felony murder and also recommended a reduced sentence.
Interesting comments by the Defense attorney, err, the DOJ attorney:
C1F47A0B-25D9-4C0D-90BA-66FC57C39489.jpeg2B32BBC4-FA8D-48B7-8C65-4200FC482AF0.jpegFEE47676-3389-48FF-A1E4-3E87792F1CAD.jpeg583D8999-8FEF-43C8-9424-13F6756AD9E7.jpeg

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Biden’s DOJ didn’t charge the BLM rioter/ arsonist with felony murder and also recommended a reduced sentence.

Well I see you've somehow managed to come up with another "Muttly Misinformation Special" ... congrats !

How do you do it ?

:tearsofjoy:

The charging of the arsonist, from the looks of it, happened sometime in mid-June 2020 under the Trump Justice Department.

What is most interesting is that the remains of the individual who died in the fire were discovered two months after the arson occurred (which was in May 2020 apparently)

So basically what you're telling us is that by July of 2020, the Trump DOJ was aware of and faced with those facts regarding the death of someone in an arson fire ... and ultimately decided to forego issuing a superseding indictment, charging this fellow with felony murder.

Thanks for clearing that up !

FWIW:

Of the two DOJ officials mentioned in the screenshots, W. Anders Folk was tapped by U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald who Trump tapped to be the "Top Federal Prosecutor for the District of Minnesota" - to be her "First Assistant U.S. Attorney" ... so basically could be a political hire by a political appointee or possibly just was tapped for his previous experience. (he had served previously with the DOJ before leaving to go into private practice)

W. Anders Folk was kept on a "Acting" basis as a holdover after Trump appointed U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald resigned ... until Biden nominated a successor, and was Folk eventually replaced on November 8th when another "Acting" was named.

The other official, Assistant U.S. Attorney Thomas Calhoun-Lopez, was actually a career DOJ prosecutor, who handled the actual prosecution.

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Well I see you've somehow managed to come up with another "Muttly Misinformation Special" ... congrats !

How do you do it ?

The charging of the arsonist, from the looks of it, happened sometime in mid-June 2020 under the Trump Justice Department.

What is most interesting is that the remains of the individual who died in the fire were discovered two months after the arson occurred (which was in May 2020 apparently)

So basically what you're telling us is that by July of 2020, the Trump DOJ was aware of and faced with those facts regarding the death of someone in an arson fire ... and ultimately decided to forego issuing a superseding indictment, charging this fellow with felony murder.

Thanks for clearing that up !

FWIW:

Of the two DOJ officials mentioned in the screenshots, W. Anders Folk was tapped by U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald who Trump tapped to be the "Top Federal Prosecutor for the District of Minnesota" - to be her "First Assistant U.S. Attorney" ... so basically could be a political hire by a political appointee or possibly just was tapped for his previous experience. (he had served previously with the DOJ before leaving to go into private practice)

W. Anders Folk was kept on a "Acting" basis as a holdover after Trump appointed U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald resigned ... until Biden nominated a successor, and was Folk eventually replaced on November 8th when another "Acting" was named.

The other official, Assistant U.S. Attorney Thomas Calhoun-Lopez, was actually a career DOJ prosecutor, who handled the actual prosecution.
This has been Biden’s DOJ for over a year now. The arsonist rioter was just sentenced by the judge after the excuse filled letter was submitted by the Biden DOJ asking for a reduced sentence. Some need stop make excuses.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Well yes it is a racket......I mean hunter Biden has lost 4 or 5 laptops, a gun ,and lied on a gun background check that hes not a felon.
And the only reason hes not in jail is because of his daddy.

Reactions: Pilgrim