Pre pass

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
If your using prepass with Load 1 in a st8 truck, please send me a pm letting me know how its working for you. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
If your using prepass with Load 1 in a st8 truck, please send me a pm letting me know how its working for you. Thanks!

it works great fanastastic except in michigan i spoke to the guys at prepass it seems that the recieving unit on I.75 is out of action prepass is working on getting it repair but other than that is works GREAT ...

but now anyone tell me is it possible to link ezpass & prepass into one unit if your a single unit yes if your a fleet owner but they tell me at prepass no if your a single owner i rang my EZpass state lol , the girl had no idea what i was talking about sexy voice but still had no idea what i was asking her ..

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Its called Prepass plus

sent from my Galaxy Tab2
yes thankyou i knew that but il ezpass did not know anything about it then you ring prepass looks like only available to fleets 3 or more so looks like i keep two units on windscreen
1 ezpass
2 prepass

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
There is a prepass site, was reading there and didn't see anything about needing 3 trucks to get it, but they may not tell you till you call them.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
thats exactly correct. you have to have multiple units to have pre pass plus. we have been sending complaints for about 3yrs now asking them to change this to no avail.

guido4475

Not a Member
There also is Norpass, a transponder free of charge for those 13 states I think it is, that do not use the i-pass. I had one, and it worked awesome!

cherokee727

Expert Expediter

We have the Bestpass it is Prepass, Nor pass and EZ Pass all in one. works great while we were with Panther and E-1 as long as the companies safety number is good we rarely see a scale.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I ordered the prepass, have to pick it up next trip home. Thanks for the input on this.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Well got my prepass put in my truck and back on the road. Pass a scale in Tn & Ky and got green light at both. I was told that they didn't make the prepass with the test button anymore, but the one I got has one.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
What does the test button do?

Takes the unit thought a test I guess, it will do it beeping sounds and red & green flashing lights. It may be just to test the batteries. But it works great, have be green lighted at 5 stations so far. Was only pulled into 1 so far, and it was pulling in all trucks but got sent into the bypass lane then.

Last edited: