Potentially Expediting

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
She is fine with me being gone. She is kind of use to it from the hellish hours i used to work. we worked different shifts and she had to take care of the kids by herself. I have family in the area that can help with any thing on the kids, and we have a great church family. Her family is just a hour away so thing's won't be so hectic. My son is 8 and very mature, he understands everything, but the only concern is my daughter who is about to turn 5.

Sounds like your all set. You could run with the guy as team until you learn the business. Ran ST team myself for the first 6 months. Driving a van for a good owner, and a good company, will also teach you a lot. For the most part, these guys know what they're talking bout. The remainder of us just throw out something once in a while....and hope it sticks. :D

Last edited:

fatmcrat

Rookie Expediter
Sounds like your all set. You could run with the guy as team until you learn the business. Ran ST team myself for the first 6 months. Driving a van for a good owner, and a good company, will also teach you a lot. For the most part, these guys know what they're talking bout. The remainder of us just throw out something once in a while....and hope it sticks. :D
From what i've seen is that expediters services is a great company to work for. I don't know any others yet as I haven't researched that many companies. Panther recruiter has been really helpful, but almost pushy to get me in a truck asap. Do these guys get paid on how many people they sign up? IDK but I think I'm going to do this about a year then evaluate things a bit. I think with the money I have been figuring I can get everything took care of quickly. I don't have no payments, just a few small medical bills that need covered and some cash put back in saving since it all got depleted recently. I know I will be out 3-4 weeks at a time, but I don't want to do the 3-4 months that my wifes dad currently does.