PLEASE reply , How busy R U ?

Whiterabbit

Expert Expediter
Has buisness picked up for you since Feb 1st? Has it been buisier than last yr at this time? and if you would, what type of unit etc. sort of a poll thingee... PLEASE?... Maybe co.name... and also whether your a canadian Driver or U.S. comp or driver. Thank you VERY much for your time, i know its absolutely most valuable commodity , :), one has ...so thx ahead of time, many blessings

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
January was good,Febuary has been terrible for us 5 dry runs this month,all were long hauls.We are a D Team out of Florida leased to FDX CC.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Jan. and Feb. have been better for us this year than last, even with a trip out west and all that entails trying to get back to expediter alley. We run a D unit out of OH leased to FDCC. Best of luck to you wabbit. DD

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I think I miss my mind the most!!

G

I operate with my own authority and have had what I think is a good month for a one man operation. so far this month I've had over 4000 loaded miles, could have had double that if I had another sprinter.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
for the month of feb 4600 miles for the month as of 1500 hours 2/28/04 and
home every night funny thing about it is running hampton roads area va and 150 t0 220 and go no place fast
3 runs a day most days and don't have time to stop and smell the roses until sunday one day off a week and get to sleep late to on sunday

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
extremely busy. Not a day off this entire month. Not complaining, as it has been very good. Take the good when you can!

mcbride

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi,

We are a team, d unit, leased to Conway. Did an okay January and a pretty good February. Can't really complain.

us_roadrunner

Expert Expediter
Hi Whiterabbit,

I had a pretty decent January and February. I am leased on with Bolt Express and ran 4755 loaded miles for January and 4985 loaded miles for February.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm a B unit leased to Premium Transportation in Toledo Feb was a little slow in the beginning but last 2 weeks of month i ran crazy

redman

Expert Expediter
drive straight truck for private carrier out of chicago, worked two and half weeks in jan. 3927 loaded miles, ( had radiator leak fixed ) feb. 5502 loaded miles. wasn't bad at $ 1.35 a mile , but 1st march week 1757 loaded miles.

Twmaster

Expert Expediter
I have been running the wheels off of Astro-the-Wonder-Van the last 3 weeks. I put 1800 miles on just this week. WHEW!

--
Mike N

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
This Feb. was my busiest Feb. to memory, start of Mar. busy too. Very surprising
:)
-Weave-

ONESTACK

Expert Expediter
Mr.& Ms.McBride, We are the Thorn's from the south.We have some mutural friends in the kind folks from Richmond,Ky. They talk very highly of you two and hopefuly somewhere up and down the hwy's and byway's of life we'll get the pleasure of meeting you folks. We had a good Jan. and Feb.
We are going to start our March in the morning with the first load of the month. You and everyone be safe and alway's S M I L E. God bless to all.:9

Whiterabbit

Expert Expediter
thanks for all the replys...so maybe seein that trucking,or the amount thereof is a leading indicator of the economic situation...there is still hope for good recovery...OR...people are making more boo boos out there and were reaping the rewards,seeing that lot of what ive benn getting are things like "dang we screwed up so we got to get this there , like yesterday!" if you get my drift...What a interesting job this is turning out to be wll im not to far behind you guys,as things are seeming to pick up on this end , finally , last week i even got 1600 loaded miles...:)...this week i got 388,an its thursday theres 3 days left, certainly , no , oh heck what do i want to say, continuity,to things ! Guess one has to go by averages like a whole month , yeah id say this year looks to be a "goodie" for y,all...THANKS for your replys , you d unit guys are rakin in some bucks ( eh? ;), ) ..lets not ruin the party by talkin about diesel prices tho shall we !... AAAARRRRGH, my gosh !