Please i need advice fast.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm also curious as to why you feel the need to defend the OP. If he doesn't like the feedback he gets he can quit posting in this thread and just: Let it go, let it go. Turn away and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say...

Reactions: piper1 and Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Give it a rest .....you keep pyling on . He gets it . We get it . The more you say the more respect you lose . What do you care if the guy screwed up ? Leave it Alone .
You have accused me of bullying and now piling on. I listed all of my replies to Localrunz. Please point out which, if any posts qualifies as bullying and piling on.
I dont have the time to itemize every single quote . But you ....as a moderator didn't need to keep Piling on . You are just trying to save face .
I'm not a moderator and have never been a moderator. I can't even moderate myself.
I took the time to list all my quotes in this thread. Take two minutes to read them and then answer my question.

Reactions: RoadTime

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm also curious as to why you feel the need to defend the OP. If he doesn't like the feedback he gets he can quit posting in this thread and just: Let it go, let it go. Turn away and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say...
Because you regulars on here continue to berate or belittle new posters . He screwed up ......so after reading three weeks of EO regulars or not so regulars continually piling on this poor guy ( includi g you and Turtle ) I had to say something . So what if the guy ducked up and posted . Geez once it started it didn't stop ......because it's easy that way .

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Because you regulars on here continue to berate or belittle new posters . He screwed up ......so after reading three weeks of EO regulars or not so regulars continually piling on this poor guy ( includi g you and Turtle ) I had to say something . So what if the guy ducked up and posted . Geez once it started it didn't stop ......because it's easy that way .
I apologize ....thought you were a moderator . I expressed my thoughts .

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Again, point out which post I belittled, bullied or piled on in this thread.

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Or maybe it's because I'm in a straight truck and actually Making good money and don't have time to continually ask where OVM Is . Oh ....and I'm not in a 300k dollar rig either .

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'll probably get banned again because the moderators hate hearing the truth . That's why this forum is in the toilet .
Well bless your heart No, you're going to get banned again because you violated the Code of Conduct again, by doing the exact same thing you did the previous two times you violated it.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Or maybe it's because I'm in a straight truck and actually Making good money and don't have time to continually ask where OVM Is .
You seem to have time to make false accusations against me and call me names, you, you I can't hold back, you, you fractional moron. There I said it. Hey you called me a moderator.

Reactions: BIGTRAIN

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Again, point out which post I belittled, bullied or piled on in this thre
I'll probably get banned again because the moderators hate hearing the truth . That's why this forum is in the toilet .
Well bless your heart No, you're going to get banned again because you violated the Code of Conduct again, by doing the exact same thing you did the previous two times you violated it.
Or maybe it's because I'm in a straight truck and actually Making good money and don't have time to continually ask where OVM Is .
You seem to have time to make false accusations against me and call me names, you, you I can't hold back, you, you fractional moron. There I said it.
I'll pm you and we can chat .

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You seem to have time to make false accusations against me and call me names, you, you I can't hold back, you, you fractional moron. There I said it.
I certainly don't want to impose on your precious time.

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I certainly don't want to impose on your precious time.
That's what I thought .

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And here I thought folks from Minnesota were so friendly and peaceful.....turn out to be such troublemakers....and bullies no less. I just might have to take down my Moot picture. So sad.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
BIGTRAIN and localrunz may be family of he is defending him lol...and I'm the one who "called him half a moron" or a fractional nincompoop etc...and he offered to arrange a meeting with undertones a threat at me which I'm "shaking in my boots" lol...damn millenials

Sent from my SM-G965U using EO Forums mobile app