Please i need advice fast.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
If you ever find a driving job, I don't have time to wait for you, I'm here to do a job. Good luck with that. And reading comprehension is definitely not your strong suit. I said you were half a moron for asking for advice and then disputing it all. But face to face I surely would be a bit more blunt and honest but truthfully, you arent worth the time to educate.

Sent from my SM-G965U using EO Forums mobile app

Localrunz

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Dude we have all tried telling you that abandoned the vehicle it will go on your dac an as far as anything you can do to that company there is nothing you can do you signed the contract with them got into there van drove around decided you didn’t want to work for them went to the airport parked the van took pictures An videos got a plane ticket flew home that is abandonment there is plenty of good company an a few great companies but a lot of bad ones you have to do research I honestly think that expediting is not for you at all but that is my opinion but you need to realize you made a mistake an live an learn An move on an quit talking about it dude it is getting to be like a broken record
See you dont get it i drove around cause there stupidity. Not cause i choose too. You all are the ones that keep getting on here and saying this bogus company is right! Lol when you are all wrong!!

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I never said they were too notch perfect company or anything but you chose poorly, and then compounded it by abandoning the vehicle.

Localrunz

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
If you ever find a driving job, I don't have time to wait for you, I'm here to do a job. Good luck with that. And reading comprehension is definitely not your strong suit. I said you were half a moron for asking for advice and then disputing it all. But face to face I surely would be a bit more blunt and honest but truthfully, you arent worth the time to educate.

All ready have one working with crosstown doing out n back right now! And i told them about the company and what happened. And they even said they hope i get some kind of justice!!

Localrunz

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army

Im waiting for the day i cross your path so we can have a good face to face buddy! I bet in the end you will see it my way then#

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well I know I referred to his lack of listening to advice as something half a moron would do, and maybe that is against the rules, but I definitely believe that threatening someone is definitely against it...and after you already ignored most of what everyone said I sure hope you get banned...and if I have to serve a timeout for my statement as warning I can live with it. Apologies to the community, not this guy for what may be considered name calling although i didnt intend it as such....kinda thought if he didnt understand most everyone so far, maybe that would get thru to him...good luck and good riddance dude.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I hope i get to meet you out on the rd one day buddy! For you went a little over calling someone a moron you know nothing about!
Actually, he was quite restrained. You are what you type, and based on what you've typed, if he was from the South instead of the north, he'd have just said to you, "Bless your heart."

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Make sure you print out this thread and attach it to any future driving job applications...it'll be the gateway to big bux for sure.

Reactions: Moot and Turtle

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am from the south I live in north ga buddy I hope the shelled one bans u we are tired of the whining about u loosing this An that get over it dude we have told you to move we are a friendly community here either get with the program or get out of here

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
He hasn't named names, so no real libelous comments And the Code of Conduct doesn't prohibit fractional morons from participating (good thing, too) so no reason to warn or ban him. It's damned entertaining, though.

Employer-provided tools isn't the litmus test for employee status and while that was entertaining, my favorite is still the one where he thinks if he informs them of the location of where he abandoned the vehicle it somehow, as if by magic, means he didn't abandon the vehicle. I know it's only April, but that one's definitely a candidate for the 2018 highlight reel.

I also really like how they did him a solid by picking him up at the airport when he started, and then refused to take him right back to the same spot where they got him when he quit. I guess he feels abandoned, thinking they were obligated to return him properly. I do love a good irony.

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good job guys ....including you so called " moderators " . The poor guy came on here asking for advice for a business choice that went obviously wrong . Yes ...he didn't take any advice of you folks and continued to justify what he did was right . But Oh my god never in my life have I thought you guys would continue to be little this guy ...jumping on the bandwagon of bullying ( which it is ) for the sake of patting yourselves in the back . MOOT .....your above this .....The guy made a mistake ....none of you ever made a mistake ? Geez ...give it a rest already . TURTLE .....cmon dude ....your a hypocrite we all know that . AS for Mr . Marine who drives 1800 miles non stop .....wow your the greatest ....by the way ...we've all done that in our years in expedite .....its just that we are smarter now ( your a rookie ) and plus ......I'm in a straight truck so ..I'm regulated .

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's not about how many miles you have under your belt but what you've learned driving those miles.
Maybe you should have looked into the company you went to work for instead. You seem to be spending more time and energy after the fact.
You all scream abandonment when it was bogus company.
ABANDONMENT, ABANDONMENT, ABANDONMENT. I know nothing about the company in question. It may be bogus, it may not be. There is nothing bogus about where you left the van though. ABANDONMENT, ABANDONMENT, ABANDONMENT.
Live and learn!
So i told them where i left the van at airport. Took numerous pictures and videos of van and sent them copies. And left in a secured parking lot fenced in.
Was that the short term secured parking lot or the long term secured parking lot?
Fractional moron, I love it! I had a teacher/wrestling coach who on more than one occasion told me if I had another brain it would be lonesome.
But Oh my god never in my life have I thought you guys would continue to be little this guy ...jumping on the bandwagon of bullying ( which it is ) for the sake of patting yourselves in the back . MOOT .....your above this .....
I'm a cargo van driver. I'm above nothing! Please show me where I veered of the straight and narrow into Bullyville.

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's not about how many miles you have under your belt but what you've learned driving those miles.
Maybe you should have looked into the company you went to work for instead. You seem to be spending more time and energy after the fact.
You all scream abandonment when it was bogus company.
ABANDONMENT, ABANDONMENT, ABANDONMENT. I know nothing about the company in question. It may be bogus, it may not be. There is nothing bogus about where you left the van though. ABANDONMENT, ABANDONMENT, ABANDONMENT.
Live and learn!
So i told them where i left the van at airport. Took numerous pictures and videos of van and sent them copies. And left in a secured parking lot fenced in.
Was that the short term secured parking lot or the long term secured parking lot?
Fractional moron, I love it! I had a teacher/wrestling coach who on more than one occasion told me if I had another brain it would be lonesome.
But Oh my god never in my life have I thought you guys would continue to be little this guy ...jumping on the bandwagon of bullying ( which it is ) for the sake of patting yourselves in the back . MOOT .....your above this .....
I'm a cargo van driver. I'm above nothing! Please show me where I veered of the straight and narrow into Bullyville.
Give it a rest .....you keep pyling on . He gets it . We get it . The more you say the more respect you lose . What do you care if the guy screwed up ? Leave it Alone .

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Give it a rest .....you keep pyling on . He gets it . We get it . The more you say the more respect you lose . What do you care if the guy screwed up ? Leave it Alone .
You have accused me of bullying and now piling on. I listed all of my replies to Localrunz. Please point out which, if any posts qualifies as bullying and piling on.

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
You have accused me of bullying and now piling on. I listed all of my replies to Localrunz. Please point out which, if any posts qualifies as bullying and piling on.
I dont have the time to itemize every single quote . But you ....as a moderator didn't need to keep Piling on . You are just trying to save face .