Please hurry!!!

flattop40

Expert Expediter
IF we get an update to Mac 19, it will be better than what we have now. I'm thinking we will be instore for a let down though. Remember, nothing was said about it in the Conf. call? I don't think the update will be what we hoped for. So, don't get to upset about it.

I think you are correct but do you know something we don't?

I would agree that ANYTHING would be better then what we have now.

I think I will change my user name to Allen Keller. Helens brother, cause thats what they want is to keep us blind out here.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Hmmmm... April 1st and no update. Or was it their April fools joke on us. Ya, that has to be it.

Must have been. But if things don't start picking up it really won't matter. Been in Lansing for 2 full working days and nothing. Guess I am a little disappointed.:(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Must have been. But if things don't start picking up it really won't matter. Been in Lansing for 2 full working days and nothing. Guess I am a little disappointed.:(

Only 2 days? Did you miss the "slow" part? You know they'll drag vans from Marshall and area in around you if they have more dwell time...Ya gotta get out of the auto states.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Only 2 days? Did you miss the "slow" part? You know they'll drag vans from Marshall and area in around you if they have more dwell time...Ya gotta get out of the auto states.

That is very true. Michigan has DIED. Just have to make it out somehow. I love this state but I think its time to find a new home base.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow it's Friday and I'm #1 out....but I'm in Memphis so the other 3 Sprinters got tired of sitting or got loaded.....maybe half and half... Last week was good, keeps me in bidness another week.... Would go back to the Airport, but heck they are just as slow as we are.

Mac 19????????????????????????????????????

May have been put on hold due to man hours it takes to update it?

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Horrible week. 2 small runs and 2 dryruns. No search improvement as of yet. Just not a good week.:mad:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took a 88 miler to Jackson, TN from Memphis....still should be #1 out....u know the e-mail thingy..lol

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
YAY, after a month and a half we finally made it home! :D Now hopefully they will get everything fixed on the truck at Interstate by Tue and then we can get the front tires replaced and be on our way again.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Well time for lift off has come and gone. You think they thought we might forget about it? I don't think so.

Tee plus 7 days and counting.