Place you felt the least safe in

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On this date in 1951 the first comic strip of Dennis the Menace was published. He was not mincing garlic.

Speaking of the little menace...

This past year, flipping channels, I stumbled across the Dennis the Menace 1959 TV show. I've never seen it before or knew about it for that matter. I rather enjoyed it. Ended up buying the whole series :rolleyes:

It's a little predictable, but still gives me a good laugh :D

2018-03-12_1419.png

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

This past year, flipping channels, I stumbled across the Dennis the Menace 1959 TV show. I've never seen it before or knew about it for that matter.

For real? Wow!

Now i really feel old.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On this date in 1951 the first comic strip of Dennis the Menace was published. He was not mincing garlic.

This past year, flipping channels, I stumbled across the Dennis the Menace 1959 TV show. I've never seen it before or knew about it for that matter. I rather enjoyed it. Ended up buying the whole series :rolleyes:

It's a little predictable, but still gives me a good laugh :D
Between the
I think we got a little off topic :rolleyes:

The Bronx NY. :wideyed::hungover::wideyed:

Yup, gets my vote ;)

My other top spot is Laredo. One bad experience is all it took to claim this honor :eek:
Really? What happened?

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Between the

Really? What happened?
Going off topic or Laredo

Laredo= Needed something from Radio Shack at a strip mall. As I was walking to the store I got surrounded by 4 locals for attempted robbing. I bolted for the store and got away, scared the crap out of me. Maybe a isolated incident, but I haven't strayed from the truck stop since.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Going off topic or Laredo

Laredo= Needed something from Radio Shack at a strip mall. As I was walking to the store I got surrounded by 4 locals for attempted robbing. I bolted for the store and got away, scared the crap out of me. Maybe a isolated incident, but I haven't strayed from the truck stop since.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Was that back when you were a "bigger" guy?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: ntimevan

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are you on the east side or west side? A little more is needed in the D then common sense. You need to be fast or have a loaded pistol ready to expect the worst at all hours. Home invasions and car jackings are also issues.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Are you on the east side or west side? A little more is needed in the D then common sense. You need to be fast or have a loaded pistol ready to expect the worst at all hours. Home invasions and car jackings are also issues.
Does it really matter which side of town...... Detroit has it's problems pretty much all over.

Use common sense when getting gas...... go to a clean, well lit station....you should be ok.....

Last edited: