Pittsburgh......

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
I heard some reporting that they're focusing on Florida as the possible origin of the person or persons. They used Schultz' name (she's from Florida) as the sender, but spelled her name wrong. That may be understandable because it's a name that can be slightly difficult to spell. But they misspelled Florida also. Even though they may live there.
They couldn't spell Florida but they were able find the address of Robert De Niro' s property.

Ugh why are all the nutjobs here in Florida?????

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
because people in Florida take long durations of baking sun to the top of the head and it fries their brains...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I heard some reporting that they're focusing on Florida as the possible origin of the person or persons. They used Schultz' name (she's from Florida) as the sender, but spelled her name wrong. That may be understandable because it's a name that can be slightly difficult to spell. But they misspelled Florida also. Even though they may live there.
They couldn't spell Florida but they were able find the address of Robert De Niro' s property.

Ugh why are all the nutjobs here in Florida?????

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

There is the migration factor. People moving to Florida from other states.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What The Leeft, and especially those in the Media, refuse to acknowledge its Trump never attacks someone first. All of "Trump's Targets" are people who attacked Trump, and then he responded by attacking them right back.

Mob boss mentality. Isn't it hard to defend his behavior? He's the POTUS and still doesn't act presidential. Trump attacks whoever he wants.

Little Donny: " .... but he hit me first ...."

Most major media outlets are unwatchable at this point. That includes CNN and Fox ...
When was the last President that acted Presidential all the time?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Alex Jones saw pictures of the van and went, "Whoo wee that dood is really out there. He needs to dial it down!"

Reactions: RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It won't get reported this way, but here's what happened...

Trump supporter attacks Trump's most visible and vocal critics. Trump responds by using the unrestrained, full force of his law enforcement apparatus to go against his supporter in order to protect his most visible and vocal critics.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It won't get reported this way, but here's what happened...

Trump supporter attacks Trump's most visible and vocal critics. Trump responds by using the unrestrained, full force of his law enforcement apparatus to go against his supporter in order to protect his most visible and vocal critics.
Accurate, simplistic, but accurate.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthernBill

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Alex Jones saw pictures of the van and went, "Whoo wee that dood is really out there. He needs to dial it down!"
When I saw pictures of that van, my first impression was that it was really well maintained. Clean as a pin, and all those stickers not the least bit sun- faded by the south FL sun. Wonder what this wacko paid to have that sticker job done? Must have a respectable disposable income for a nut job with an extensive criminal history. Hopefully more info about this guy will be forthcoming.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not surprising. Apparently he's had his van decorated like that since last year at least, and it's been photographed quite a few times. Surprising it didn't get vandalized. I'm inclined to disagree with the Yahoo News implication that he was a little weird but an otherwise OK guy until Trump got elected. He's got a rap sheet a mile long, and has probably always been a lunatic. I still wonder if he had any help making the dud mail bombs, finding the addresses, etc, or did he do all this nonsense by himself?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good questions. They're probably investigating any assistance he may have had. You would think there would be at least a few key marks on his rolling lookatmemobile.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How did this thread morph from a liberal slamming thoses that shame into bomber conspiracies?