Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All this is very interesting, but what at point does it end.
We, as a society, must stop the insane attacks on those we disagree with.

Public shaming .... now mail order bombs.
What's next?
What gets me, is the silence from the right..... where are they?
Waiting for evidence to emerge before lighting their hair on fire and running around screaming.
What kind of evidence?... Pipe bombs found aren't enough to issue a statement if condemnation? Come on!

Reactions: Grizzly

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
maybe the left set the whole thing up to draw support for there side (all that mail sure got found fast) and the right is waiting for the trip up

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What kind of evidence?... Pipe bombs found aren't enough to issue a statement if condemnation? Come on!
Evidence like who would send bombs that aren't designed to go off, and what the motive behind it is.

When you said the right was silent, you weren't all that specific on what kind of silence you found objectionable, so I decided to go with a lack of evidence as being the reason why the right has been silent on the bomber or the motivation behind it.

But now that you've clarified that the right has been silent in condemning political violence, my only question is, have you not watched even CNN, who had carried multiple statements from those on the right condemning both pipe bombs specifically and political violence in general?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nope..... i have seen this however.

From Newsweek 10-25-2018

BY SHANE CROUCHER
Michael Savage, the conservative host of radio show The Savage Nation, which has an audience of millions every week, claimed there is a “high probability that the whole thing is set up as a false flag to gain sympathy for the Democrats number one, and number two, to get our minds off the hordes of illegal aliens approaching our southern border," Media Mattersreported.

When challenged by a caller, who said Savage’s comments were “so far off the edge it’s irresponsible,” Savage replied: “Because you say it's irresponsible doesn't make it irresponsible, it means you're not able to think outside your own box… All your fear buttons have been hit. That's exactly what Soros and company want you to feel. I’m saying question authority.”

Dinesh D’Souza, the conservative author and filmmaker pardoned by Trump for his conviction for making illegal campaign contributions, pushed the false flag conspiracy heavily on his Twitter account. D’Souza wrote: “I hear the FBI squeezed lemon juice on the suspicious packages and a very faint lettering revealed a single word: DEMOCRATS.”

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh also pushed the false flag conspiracy theory during his show on Wednesday. “They have thrown every trick at Republicans,” Limbaugh said. “Their media acolytes are doing their tough lifting for them—and none of it, none of it, none of it has worked.

“So what would you do? Democrat operative, best way to turn all of that around? How about a day like this? How about a day like this where you create a scenario where it looks like the mobs are on both sides.”

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Public shaming .... now mail order bombs.
What's next?
What gets me, is the silence from the right..... where are they?
Waiting for evidence to emerge before lighting their hair on fire and running around screaming.
There has been comdemnation. They just don't know who did it yet and for what reason. I've heard speculation about it being a " false flag" operation but that's just a theory at this point. Trump is criticized by the MSM for making comments about something by adding "without evidence". So now the Right is supposed to, without evidence, blame their rhetoric or that of Trump's for the mail order bombs? No that is what CNN did...without evidence.
Note how they try to pin this on Trump. They call them Trump targets.
IMG_20181025_181939.jpg IMG_20181025_181944.jpg IMG_20181025_182011.jpg IMG_20181025_182019.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181025_182019.jpg
    IMG_20181025_182019.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What The Leeft, and especially those in the Media, refuse to acknowledge its Trump never attacks someone first. All of "Trump's Targets" are people who attacked Trump, and then he responded by attacking them right back.

What's interesting about the Fake Bomb Recipient List is not only for who is on it like Robert De Niro, but just as importantly who is not on it, like Booker, Feinstein, Schiff, Nsncy, Chuck and Bernie (people you would expect to be at the top of the list in a false flag operation).

Nope, the one thing that everyone on the list has in common is not that they are Trump targets or they have criticized Trump, it's they have called for some kind of violence against Trump and Republicans.

Which is why I'm leaning away from false flag and more towards it being a Trump supporter and a stone cold nutjob.

And no, "Trump supporter" and "nutjob" are not redundant terms. <snort>

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I heard some reporting that they're focusing on Florida as the possible origin of the person or persons. They used Schultz' name (she's from Florida) as the sender, but spelled her name wrong. That may be understandable because it's a name that can be slightly difficult to spell. But they misspelled Florida also. Even though they may live there.
They couldn't spell Florida but they were able find the address of Robert De Niro' s property.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Does it really matter who did it or for what purpose? The bottom line is, the act needs to be condemned long and ĺoudly.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I just stumbled onto this topic today by reading this thread, which kind of pivoted a bit. But that's ok...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Today, NBC's Chuck Todd suggested, without evidence, that these bombs may be part of a Russian operation.

Sorry, had a MSM Moment there.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Nothing but political theater. When a republican senator was shot on a baseball field last year, where were democrats? absolutely nowhere. Didn't even raise the flag for gun control. Nothing but crickets. No one is on the top looking down.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What The Leeft, and especially those in the Media, refuse to acknowledge its Trump never attacks someone first. All of "Trump's Targets" are people who attacked Trump, and then he responded by attacking them right back.

Mob boss mentality. Isn't it hard to defend his behavior? He's the POTUS and still doesn't act presidential. Trump attacks whoever he wants.

Little Donny: " .... but he hit me first ...."

Most major media outlets are unwatchable at this point. That includes CNN and Fox ...

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I heard some reporting that they're focusing on Florida as the possible origin of the person or persons. They used Schultz' name (she's from Florida) as the sender, but spelled her name wrong. That may be understandable because it's a name that can be slightly difficult to spell. But they misspelled Florida also. Even though they may live there.
They couldn't spell Florida but they were able find the address of Robert De Niro' s property.

Ugh why are all the nutjobs here in Florida?????

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums