Pilot Flying J

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Been thinking about this, I wouldn't be surprised that Loves picks up some PFJ. Wouldn't think TA/Petro would unless it's a deal and it makes since for them. I think he's going to streamline this thing and the ones not making a profit, there going up for sale. JMHO.
Loves has been on a tear the last couple of years opening new truck stops. It appears to me that most if not all are new builds from the ground up; in locations where there is no competition from other national chains or a location that can support another national chain. Just my observation.
Also I think Loves is looking and thinking into the future. More people will use US HWY and ect as interstate will be over crowded.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Been thinking about this, I wouldn't be surprised that Loves picks up some PFJ. Wouldn't think TA/Petro would unless it's a deal and it makes since for them. I think he's going to streamline this thing and the ones not making a profit, there going up for sale. JMHO.
Loves has been on a tear the last couple of years opening new truck stops. It appears to me that most if not all are new builds from the ground up; in locations where there is no competition from other national chains or a location that can support another national chain. Just my observation.
Also I think Loves is looking and thinking into the future. More people will use US HWY and ect as interstate will be over crowded.

AAAAAGGHHH!!! :thinkingishard:

Reactions: Steady Eddie

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Like a new Loves on US 81 Norfolk NE.... last year

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

AAAAAGGHHH!!! :thinkingishard:
It's all good Tennesseahawk! Sorry that I blew your mind. LOL