Pile up eb i94 Indiana

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I was just changing lanes...then looked in my mirror...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1390518110833.jpg
    1390518110833.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 81

TDave

Expert Expediter
You never know how lucky you are till something like this happens just went threw there about 3 in a half hrs ago.........

Sent from my LG-LS970 using EO Forums mobile app

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
News reports are saying 12 semis and many autos involved,at least two dead,and expect to maybe find more. Happened at 3:30 pm.

Last edited:

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
I just drove past it on the west bound. Looks like it'll be open soon. They were using a front loader tractor to gather the last few parts and pieces scattered around.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
You never know how lucky you are till something like this happens just went threw there about 3 in a half hrs ago.........

Sent from my LG-LS970 using EO Forums mobile app

Me too.... my wife had called me, and I told her it was starting to drift over... was gonna try to get thru it quick.. which I did.. then last night I read about this.. wow.

Dale

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had a run to Battle Creek from Elk Grove Village, Illinois yesterday. Had to re-route, so of course the Indiana toll road got hit by lake-effect snow too. Judging by the condition of the road and by what I heard, they probably should have shut down the Interstates because they were getting too risky.

At the time I got the call to make the pick-up, the accident hadn't yet happened-- but before I left Elk Grove I knew 94 was shut down. Bright and sunny in Chicagoland, deadly in the snow-belt.

mx377

Rookie Expediter
Who was in the panther van the ditched out just before exit 30 on i94 sameday around 10 or 10:30pm? anyone know?