Pick'n and a Grin'n

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
How many of us will lose sleep over these devastating words?

Cunha, president of the Fresno-based Nisei Farmers League, estimates that 85 percent of California's agricultural workers are using false documents to obtain work.

Cunha, who has advised the Obama administration on immigration policy, figures that 50,000 of the state's farmworkers who may benefit from the president's executive action could leave the fields and packing houses in California's $46.4 billion agricultural industry.

As you well know, the high rate of trucker turnover and in expediting will make up for the huge loss if there ever is one. It might happen in the pick'n end of our economy.....I do not believe we will loose sleep on this.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Since you didn't ask me, I didn't attempt to answer it. I simply injected a comment into the discussion.

As for why he didn't include a link, I can only speculate, but this is Channel 19 where just like the same channel on the CB, you can say whatever you want for any reason you want and you don't have to answer to nobody for shi... Hey, look! hooter's!