Part 3 of our Trucking SagaPart 1 USXpress where Bob got out from under the truck, a

Jeepers

Expert Expediter
Re: Part 3 of our Trucking SagaPart 1 USXpress where Bob got out from under the truc

Congrats on the move. As of one week ago your poster was still hanging in the lobby. I wonder for how long......

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Re: Part 3 of our Trucking SagaPart 1 USXpress where Bob got out from under the truc

Congrats on the move. As of one week ago your poster was still hanging in the lobby. I wonder for how long......

Jeepers I wondered if that poster was still there. FedEx Custom Critical was a big part of us being able to achieve that award and we appreciate their support.

Pro3500

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Going broke in a B unit with fed. Kinda looking at landstar. Anyone know how they run B units? Nov I only averaged 450 a week after gas. I can't do it on that. There has to be someplace better. My exceptance average is high I just don't get the loads. Never late picking up or delivering. 2014 van high roof extending body. I just don't get it.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator

Going broke in a B unit with fed. Kinda looking at landstar. Anyone know how they run B units? Nov I only averaged 450 a week after gas. I can't do it on that. There has to be someplace better. My exceptance average is high I just don't get the loads. Never late picking up or delivering. 2014 van high roof extending body. I just don't get it.

Before making a move call around to the various companies and see who is putting on vans.

You might consider calling in to see if you could get a phone number of someone that is doing well that could tell you what they do and how they run.

There are people that do well at all of the companies in a van and I am sure if asked they would be willing to share what they do that works well for them that might be of help to you.

Pro3500

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

I wish I would have bought a straight. Seems straights are running good. Hindsight is always 20/20.