Panther Rewards Program

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
i haven't ever seen a positive post from you, yu may have made one but my question is why are you still here??????
Im solo and the first 6 months i took 2 vacations and still did 94 runs

im so glad to hear from you again ,im so glad to work for panther ,im so glad to be able to particapate in the rewards program,im just glad,is that better scuba

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
Just checked my rewards status and only need 1 more load to move to Silver, miles are good. I must have been thinking about the Gold level which shows I need 9 more loads and 3544 mi.s to reach it.

Judging by the number of responses here one can only surmize Panther drivers are staying busy, I know we have.

Good to hear from you again too ttruck!

ts675

Seasoned Expediter
Hit gold just in the nick of time. U did it in miles not load count. Anyone else seeing this with their stats?

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
What, people cant post something negative? Come on Scuba...not all panther drivers suck up like some of you. I've always called u a panther yes man. I agree with the one post, that unless you suck up to Panther, you are not gonna get anywhere. I agree, they should start treatin people like o/o, not employees. If people wanted to be employees they would drive for one of the bigger trucking firms where they get health benifits.

Really I am a suck up now that is funny. Have you even been called on the carpet by Andy Clark I have. Unlike crybabies I understand its business not personal. No one is making you take a single bad load if you do it’s your fault don’t blame it on their rewards program. As for it being little payouts I know of several drivers that took home over a grand and one that nailed $4500.00. Now if that’s chump change to you ok but that is real money if you ask me. Again as far as sucking up I bet you can’t find 1 dispatcher that I haven’t yelled at but that doesn’t mean I come to a message board and cry about it. Put your big boy panties on and get on with it there are always 2 sides to every story and 99.9% of the people tell the story so that their side is the only right side. As far as the other guy goes if I were as unhappy as he is I would hit the door running. Last time I checked Panther doesn’t shoot people that leave. Why work somewhere if you are unhappy all of the time? It does nothing but eat at your guts so why do it that’s my point when I say do you have anything positive to say to listen to him they do nothing right but he stays why??

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
WELL WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW YOU GET THE REWARD POINTS DO YOU BUY THEM OR WHAT IVE BEEEN SITTING IN THE SAME PLACE FOR 5 DAYS AT 100% ACC. ON TIME ,IN SERVICE I DONT UNDER STAND HOW THEY WORK THIS SYSTEM,
:cool:

fins_up_fl

Active Expediter
WELL WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW YOU GET THE REWARD POINTS DO YOU BUY THEM OR WHAT IVE BEEEN SITTING IN THE SAME PLACE FOR 5 DAYS AT 100% ACC. ON TIME ,IN SERVICE I DONT UNDER STAND HOW THEY WORK THIS SYSTEM,
:cool:

5 days??? ****.. where are you? I think.. yes, think.. that they take the % and "give" you bonus, like airline miles do... lol... you know,.. where you rack all the miles up, but have to jump thru hoops, and sell your left hand to get any points??? Not really sure yet.. time will tell....?.....

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
We had an upbeat call from a cheerful voice at Panther congratsing us on Silver and Panther is now paying for all our Comdata fees and load offer texting as well as sending us $100 loaded card among other things. It also seems the pre-dispatching has stepped up a notch. Wooo Hooo! Every little bit counts. ttruck, I too sat beyond what I thought reasonable when I ran solo for a while. I'm not sure who would be best for solo drivers but teaming has worked well for us at Panther.

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
wife and I hit gold and even rolled over 2000 miles toward the next period.. seems like a silly program but it is a nice little extra for doing what we were going to do anyway.... We should hit the gold for the next period also so double up the awards baby!!!

canesman07

Seasoned Expediter
I do know that in order to hit gold in a CV you need to run team. I run solo and missed silver the first semester by 188 miles. This year semester 1, that is first 6 mos I was gold +1400 miles then the dreaded stay in Laredo for 8 days and wham no more Gold. I have averaged 2 lds a week, that is it this year. one week no lds, three weeks 2 loads and 1 week 1 ld. My average ld is over 600 miles by the way and my shortest is 189. Due to the 16 and 5 rule I do not move my van for "lousy BS loads" and since first outs are meaningless that loses the appeal of the mini. Have a nice one fellas.