Panther First In First Out Rules

DreamTeam44

Seasoned Expediter
Question for any experienced or with knowledge of the priority system of being next in line for UR expedited loads 4 Panther.
Does the system differentiate between types of trucks in an area, I assume first Sprinter Van, or first Straight Box, or first Tractor-'53 Trailer are in seperate categories, is this correct?
I do understand that if a TT is the only rig available it might get the offer for the smaller cargo based on need and availability, correct?
Now, the crux of this note is this question..... within those categories are solo drivers and teams also seperated on the first in first out policy as you know or have experienced?
Also, have any of you seen any amount of increases in FSC over these last couple weeks? Diesel at the Petro in Rochelle, IL
was $4.09 per Monday, today $3.65 at Pilot exit #35 s of greenville, SC...getting damn scary plus another rise per barrel today to $104.44
thx!

babs3361

Expert Expediter
Question for any experienced or with knowledge of the priority system of being next in line for UR expedited loads 4 Panther.
Does the system differentiate between types of trucks in an area, I assume first Sprinter Van, or first Straight Box, or first Tractor-'53 Trailer are in seperate categories, is this correct?

Yes

I do understand that if a TT is the only rig available it might get the offer for the smaller cargo based on need and availability, correct?

yes

Now, the crux of this note is this question..... within those categories are solo drivers and teams also seperated on the first in first out policy as you know or have experienced?

Only if a team load came up first and a team was available.

Also, have any of you seen any amount of increases in FSC over these last couple weeks?

They never go up fast enough but they sure go down when the price of fuel goes down.

Diesel at the Petro in Rochelle, IL
was $4.09 per Monday, today $3.65 at Pilot exit #35 s of greenville, SC...getting damn scary plus another rise per barrel today to $104.44
thx!
Hope this helps

bludragon13

Seasoned Expediter
You did get a good answer to your question in part-however when you are in an area that is currently a slow freight area and there are (as there was last week in that area) 30 trucks sitting with in 200 miles, many having done minis to get first out, it pays to call in and find out where you are in the first out line. Also in greenville sc, did you note which board you were on? Last week that board didnt exist it was carlise sc, week before it was greenville sc board ,exit 63 at duncan sc was gaffney sc board, but gaffeney sc board was no longer listed as a board this week.very confusing but panther will get it worked out soon. you just have to figure out what is going on NOW!

rdtrpn

Seasoned Expediter
Diesel at the Petro in Rochelle, IL
thx![/QUOTE]

$3.679 at pilot N of richmond va X104
its definately getting my attention the last week.

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
There is no excuse by the Oil Co. for the price of Diesel, they know they are going to get it. Might be lots of Complaining, but they will still get it.