panther,fed/x or express 1?

fedexhatch

Seasoned Expediter
Hello everyone! of the three companys listed which one (overall) is the better company to haul for? I know everyone's got their pros and cons so im just trying to get a feel of the three. thanks! If there's a company thats hands above these please let me know. thanks & have a great and safe day!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
They're all good, and they'll all drive you crazy in their own unique way. If you don't mind being baby-sat and are smart enough to learn how the system works, you'll make good money at Panther. If you look good in purple and teal, and you like wearing purple and teal every day, FedEx is the one to go with. If you don't mind the risk of being associated with OntarioVanMan, Express-1 is good.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Go with Panther, then you won't have to change your screen name.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
They're all good, and they'll all drive you crazy in their own unique way. If you don't mind being baby-sat and are smart enough to learn how the system works, you'll make good money at Panther. If you look good in purple and teal, and you like wearing purple and teal every day, FedEx is the one to go with. If you don't mind the risk of being associated with OntarioVanMan, Express-1 is good.

Hey! I seen that...;)

fedexhatch

Seasoned Expediter
thanks guys! I just keep hearing that fed/x and panther flood the market with drivers and you cant get loads because the lot is full of vans!

14Wheeler

Seasoned Expediter
And if you spoke personally with 100 van drivers....50 would tell you they are running the wheels off their vehicles. Other 50 tells you that grass is growing underneath theirs.
There is a reason that both conditions exist. Pretty much up to you which side of the 50/50 you'd be in.

buddy

Seasoned Expediter
I would read as much about each compaNY and Talk to as many drivers (from all companies) as possible. You need to make an informed decission to the best that you can.

Each company has thier warts you need to decide can you work/live with those warts.