Panther Discreminating The O/o !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
I can't beliveing !!!!!!!!!!!With a 15 years of expirinece with a company like Fed x , Landatsr and diferant brokers for the first time I hurt today from the team leader of my housband HIS NAME IS RICK....He refusing to give a his last name ..............He said that The Macedonian governament can hold money from where my housband comme not a Panther.....

First of all my housband it is only born in this country , but his parenths it is not from Macedonia, second my Housband it is USA citizen from 1996 and thirth he don't have a right to discriminating the people.I am redy now to call the Humanne Rights in OH and compained and take action .......I can't belived he is so big rasist and I have him recordet in my phone - this is the worts thing in the world ...........Some body will pay good for this . I very p......... off today and I will call the OODA and Assotiet press to, but I will not live this person to wallk a way from this he can discriminating his mother and father who comme from some where but not the rest of the world......... He ahve to call to my hosuband and do a BIG Appolagis ..........Sheme for the company to have this type of people as employ. :mad::mad::mad:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ok...I am game.
..............He said that The Macedonian governament can hold money from where my housband comme not a Panther....."

How does that translate into a racist remark? :confused:

Not quite sure I follow

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Every week we have a problem with the company for a reciving a paiperwork for a loads ,,,,,,,,every one .......Today thay pay only for one load and the others was not pay and I ask them whay thay hold the money have a term 7 days- 14 days to hold and he said we don't hold the macedoniana goveranament hold . Did you now understand , Davec....I very but very p........off now and I just hang up with the Humman right rep . and I will have to do rest of my call tomorow, but I am not living this Hitler a way. It is on off from this company .

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
???????? What are you trying to say? Does the government of Macedonia have a legal judgement against your husband and do they have a court order to garnishee his pay from Panther. If they do you should certainly be aware of it. Macedonia is borded by Albania and Greece somehow I can't see this government coming after an American citzen.

Last edited:

ds1450

Expert Expediter
Ah... maybe something was lost in translation. The only Rick I know at Panther worth a damn is Rick Trusso... pretty good guy. I believe the gist of this is they are holding money because paperwork has not been turned in, in time or is not complete.. maybe even a check hold if no runs were made in the prior week.
I used to rave about Panther being a pretty good company but things are not going well for them apparently... they seem to be getting a lot slower in paying then in the past. I retired 2 vans and have never seen the escrow money so this tells me that there are some problems over there. Good Luck.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Rich M , no he don't have to do any thing with the Macedonian Governament - Rick things that he is macedoniana because he was born in this country how stupi how many american born out of the USA specaly the millitery kids? Thay hold the money for a people in the company always with exusess - don't reciving the paiparwork Some body have to call me from Panther after 1h , pass now 1:30 , no calls . how thay care about the people who work fro them and thay get pay from the hard work of the O/O and tahy stay and do nothing.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Does your husband send in load paperwork using Trippak or Transflo scanning? Also, is the paperwork showing as received by Panther?

Last edited:

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Pelican , yes he always scanningthe paiparwork , yes said that thay recived ,but on term said term pay 7 days or 15 days, I things Panther waiting the customer first to pay them this loads whice it their loads and customers , then to pay us, We have this every singal week this problems , common but the Landstar nevar make a payroll problem for a 4 years with Landstar happen only 2 times misstakes and thay are very nice girls in payroll and thay fix the things in the spot. Lanstar have a big payroll departmena and in Panther no one know their job who in whice deparment is I never see this mess in no where ....What do you things if I am nort sure about the dokuments I will call and have a this bad day, but every pay day with Panther is like this for us. I things that this comapny it is redy to be sold and this is not only rumors I things it is true...Thay have a so many problems.......Landstar have over 8000 O/O Why ? yoi al have the answer in your hands...........

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Based on the current information, I think at this point, we can rule out any racist comments.

With regards to pay, it depends on what pay plan you are on.
So the first question would be......which one?
If you are expecting pay @ 7 days, then you are expecting a 3 percent charge.
If like most, pay periods are based on 15 days.
With the cutoff @ midnight Sunday. Someone can correct me on the cutoff time if it has changed.
And remember, this is assuming you are using Trans-Flo and have their confirmation.
I hope that helps.

Before I forget. Many accounts don't pay for 30, 60, sometimes 90 days. Don't assume they are paid on the spot on every load.

Last edited:
R

rangell218

I am tired of hearing about a problem and the first thing they do is accuse someone of (discreminating,) I hear that everywhere try getting a federal job, postal job when there are 100 non-born americans in front of you I have been told there are tax and other credits for employers if they hire them even if you are better qualified, or look @ someone wrong they no the word Attorney, we as full time americans are the ones that are being (discreminated) against, Im not taking anything away from the poster but please save it for your attorney or take it like we do, english is no longer the first launguage, if you post a sign in your store say please speak english you will be sued.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Yes it is by sunady by midnight and he scanning the dokumnets for all loads in saturday 3/22/08, but every week thay have a problem, common Davec I you belived this every one week and thay hold this because always thay have some pronblem, but the discrimition it is totaly differant from the term o pay - he don't have a right to said the Macedonian Governamnet hold the money not the comapany ........ but he is not a true american the only true american in USA it is Native and you all know this every one have generation moving to USA , but he is wrong my hoby its is USA citizen and he will see this and he will sorry for the this rasisam we don't need a people like him in this industry he and his family have a food in the table thank's of the O/O in the company and not to discriminating the people , but God is one and he will judge him, not me . I only will take a ligall action against him and he is the part of the Panther , then company have to do somthing to..........

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Yes I am aggree that English it is not only in USA but this is the problem that the politics do, tahy sale the country to the Mexican, China and Midal East . If you have some problem wright to the Washington DC and compained, but tay are responsable. When I first comme to this country in 1991 I was my self in shook that Spanish is everywhere I never know that is USA bi-langial country . Of course you don't like to hurt this but is true. I am sorry for what happend in are country but it is happen. In Laredo no one speak English in Maiami , it is hurt but is the true. Then don't jugge because if you go in France you and me as american can have a big problem now thay don't like us no where in the world , NO WHERE about the war in Iraq the people world wide don't like us.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
With all due respect, I see nothing of a racist nature based on your quote.
With regards to pay, send it in Friday and you won't have to worry about it.
Good grief,
Don't complicate the simple.

R

rangell218

some of your post I agree, but everyone blames the war in Iraq I dont understand this because we are paying for it everyday in fuel prices, food and everything else and we know why to pay for Iraq and other countries, to feed there hungry, what about the men and women that served this country they are living on the streets, everyone outside this county have something to say about how much they hate it, then why do what ever they can to get into this country, no one cares about the people in Iraq because they aint living there or had there family killed, people dont seem to care unless they are affected then it is a problem, we as americans cry about everything but do nothing that is our history, and as for being in some other county and having problems that why I keep my ass here, I dont have any dreams of starving or working for nothing, I believe that if you are given a chance to better your family by comming to this country then treat it with respect not blaming everyone else for a problem that was created by there own decisions.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The soonest pay will arrive is 7 days after paperwork is received. Depending on the day the paperwork arrives versus the cutoff day it could be the second pay period when pay is issued. That is all in the contract and has nothing to do with how any other company chooses to issue pay. I would strongly suggest using Thursday as your cutoff to send paperwork. That gives you all day Friday when the normal office people are in to straighten out any problems with a scan that can't be read. By waiting until Saturday night you guarantee there is NO time to correct any problems without making the pay wait an extra week.

Panther does not withhold money from pay, other than escrow, QC etc., except by court order. They do not arbitrarily hold money and do not do so based only on a request to do so. I believe there is a misunderstanding possibly combined with a communication challenge involved in that part of the conflict.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I think Leo addressed it better than I did. I was trying to keep it to a small handful of lines.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Yes Davec I ask whay my pay problem hurt him today hat he can talk about the Macedoniana Governament - no one talk about this I call to ask about the paymant od the loads not to disscuse with him a Goveranament , but I will do the nessery things.

Rangell218 I know very well the situation I was in US millitery service , serving in over sea. My son to . And some MR.Nobady can teling me that Macedonina Governament because my hosband it is born , you can be born in Viatnam but not it is nessery to be a citizen of this country, And all what you said it is the TRUE I am 100% with you about all this situation in USA and I know very well what happend and I very like the people like you- honest and not scare to said the what thay things , no many are like you. The country where I was rise was Switzerland - then I comme from a good country , but I want to comme and living in USA and I do, it is my choisee and I know the problem it is not in the 300 000 000 population it is the governament we all pay this OIL war very gooddddddd, but this is other topic. My problem is that this Rick don't have right to discriminating the people who and where tahy come from or where thay are born, no way ...........

Ohhhhhhhh about the France I said becuase this summer I was in Paris and in the airoport the custom see my US passport and thay talk b/w them french - We cut the head of american !!! And I ask them whay thay said this they are supprise that I am understud french - and thay said thay are sorry thay just joking - this was not a joke was very agressive adreset to american. But I am now concer about this Rick who don't know any thing about me and my hosuband but he will know this days ...

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Leo, did you find the all loads was scanning in the same day.Thay said the last day to scanning it is Sunday by midnaght , how only one was paid from this loads and the other no. How this happend to us every week , but every one .........Explained to me this ..........You send your dokuments all in the same day and only one is paid and the rest ???????????? and every one week the same problem ??????? I don't things I am crazy yet. I know in this company it is work the magic word ;;FAVORITES" But you can have all O/O in this group and I know whay becuse we have oredy one problem with Rick regarding my housband bonus one time and now it is 2nd problem and he want the war he have this for sure.

jwc

Seasoned Expediter
We sccan our paperwork as soonas we can after finnshing a load . But loads scaned in on sat and sun sometimes dont get prossed till the next pay day .Backhauls sometimes take longer to go through but i do very little of them seems to be more work in them for less pay and allways extra BS

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Your problem is not with Rick. He does not make the rules and he does not make the policies. He works with the rules and policies Panther sets in their upper management and board of directors. If it is the Rick I know he is the best one there for trying to help the drivers.

Rather than repeating the same complaint over and over I suggest you calmly talk to someone tomorrow that can check things out and get an answer for you. It does not help you to say over and over that other companies are better or that other governments are involved. It also does you no good to be as agitated as your posts here suggest. While you feel that way inside, that isn't the way to deal with people you need to help you. You'll get much more with calmness and politeness than with anger and accusations.

Again, Panther will withhold money if there is a court order to do so. It could be child support or income taxes owed and perhaps other things as well. They do not just withhold money for no reason and they do not withhold money because any foreign government says to.

Do not wait until the last minute to send in paperwork. Send it with at least 1 or better yet 2 business days left until the cutoff to correct any errors. I know you are thinking to send it Saturday night to get the most in for the week. I understand that. You need to switch to Wed. night. That will make 1 week a short week since you sent them Saturday and again 4 days later on Wed. From then on, it will be just like now. It will be 7 days worth from Thu. morning through Wed. night instead of Sun. morning through Sat. night.

Status
Not open for further replies.