panther board positioning

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I would agree in that their repositioning system or software is a total waste. They need to get this other system in place, as it has been way too long.
Like you Turtle, we don't really use it anymore except for distance to a particular board. Other than that it has no useful purpose.
Additionally, we move around within that board radius and don't really worry about it.

Davekc
owner
23 years
PantherII
EO moderator

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Wow!

I really am blessed.

I can find out how many trucks are in a particular area and if my dwell time exceeds their dwell time. If yes, I can carry my longer dwell time onto that board and become the number one unit. It's kind of like playing chess.

I sat in a particular Michigan city for 36 hours. Bad decision on my part. Researched via our computer system and learned that a city in Indiana is better for us at this time. Left Michigan after 5pm and carried my dwell time onto the Indiana board. Got some dinner and a good night's rest. The next morning before I even finished my first cup of coffee at Panera Bread I got a 569 mile load offer.

Sadly, I had to eat my toasted Asiago Bagel on the run.:9

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Yes,
A inappropriate post was removed.

Davekc
owner
23 years
PantherII
EO moderator

swiftyexp

Seasoned Expediter
I just wanted to post to let you guys know since I am not with Panther I have nothing to say about this matter

Swifty:)