Over a year here too!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I had realized the Soapbox made it over a year, but forgot that we started this one first!

Just over a year ago we started this experiment too! The Women's View has turned out to be a great addition! Once again, some folks didn't think we needed it, but I'm glad we did, as it's stayed busy!

Thanks to all of you ladies, and teams, who've kept this forum humming! It will definately stay around!

Thanks also to Linda, the original Moderator, and also to pelicn our recent addition, for keeping tabs on this place!

Just realized I forgot to mention Coco, who was also an orginal moderator, now on hiatus!

Thanks all!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

"The present is what slips by us while we're pondering the past and worrying about the future."

- Ziggy

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
As one of the ones who didn't think a "Women's Forum" was a good idea, I humbly admit that I was wrong, and thanks to Linder, for not listening to me. What I thought was that this is a working site, we're all drivers, and we all face the same challenges and problems every day - but there ARE differences, and they're very often gender based.
So, here's to Linder, long may she rule, and vive le differance! ;)

ihamner

Expert Expediter
This was one of the things that drove me to the EO site. I love the idea of being able to ask other women questions and share ideas that maybe a man might not be interested in. It is nice that the men can also be a part of the forum and give us ideas and advice but I'm enjoying being able to bounce ideas off other women drivers. We do have some unique problems - sometimes! india

India Hamner
[font color="purple"] FEDEX [/font][font color="blue"]Custom Critical[/font]
D Unit
Wisdom is what's left after we've run out of personal opinions

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
It has really been a fun year! We have found we all have a lot of the same problems but we sure look at a lot of them differently. Here is to another fun year!

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
I'm glad EO added the Womens forum to the mix. Yes, we're all drivers out here, but women speak in those "half sentences", that men just don't understand. Sometimes we need to speak to those that can relate. ;)