Ouch.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
That's all I got to say... ouch.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I hear Rich laughing...... :rolleyes:

Got to say congrats to LSU.. they brought it.

Dale

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
And we beat Michigan!!! WOO HOO!!!! Hey the way I look at it, it could have been worse.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Did something happen last night in New Orleans. I was tired and turned in early. Dale said I must be laughing,I wonder why?? Anne can you enlighten me please? Thanks

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
OSU didn't show up is all. No biggie. I do recall that your gators did lose a week or so ago, so tread lightly darlin! LOL!!!!

Good thing there's hockey! That's all that's left for me this year!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Well here comes another wait and see what happens next year. Will Trussel bench Boeckman, or get an offensive line? Will the defense show up and cover tight ends please? I was still surprised as to how they did this year because they weren't expected to be that great at the start of the season.

ShawnF
Go Buckeyes! 2008

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
The frustrating part to me, is that the Buckeyes (yes I love em :mad: ) play like 2 separate teams. And I don't think it's just because they played an SEC team.

The Bucks start off like a house afire, playing like they do all year. They had LSU realing. But, as soon as LSU starts scoring, it's like the shoulders drop, and the confidence and skill goes out the window. I think the Buckeyes are so used to winning and being out front, they don't know what to do when they're behind. They're a 'run away with it' team, but not a 'come from behind' team if that makes sense.

Anyone can play great when they're winning.... we need an injection of HEART somehow.

Dale

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
penaltys penaltys penaltys,this is what beat us,not LSU not the noise in the stands,dumb penaltys.Our kids played great,was a great football game.
you know this was a rebuilding year,no one expected us to win the big 10,let alone be ranked #1.We loose 2 seniors this year,and no one knows for sure if any of the juniors are going to the NFL early,J T is going to have an awesome team in 2008

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
all of ohio was not tuned into the bcs game. while dialing around to find the game i hit 1100 in cleveland and they had game 5 of the divisional series b'casting.