One more thing

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
The moving company I work for recently bought a car hauling company. We have 4 stingers (10 car haulers) and some local equipment. We are looking for a manger to relocate to San Francisco ( at our expense) and manage / dispatch the operation for us.
If you happen to know someone with experience , let me know. Full benefits and a very pleasant working environment. With the job market being what it is,I trust some of you may know someone.Full benefits and a generous pay package.Must have car hauler /dispatch experience.

Thanks

TC

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Finding a candidate is probably fairly easy, it is that "relocate to San Francisco" that will derail most of them. Not many lined up to move there with the cost of living and other problems.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sorry, I know of no one that fits that bill. Good luck with it. I agree with Dave, the moving to San Francisco part would be tough. The cost of living is way too high there for normal paying jobs. At least for my taste it would be.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I agree. Just a great place to visit, but high cost of living from housing, insurance you name it, it wouldn't be on my list. Not to mention earthquake potential and traffic.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
You may find it surprising how much price's have dropped for real estate etc. The central valley (Stockton,Tracy) have great deals and it's about an hour to the office in San Leandro.Not a bad commute traffic wise.But your right about relo to CA. I could do the job but I've had my fill of dealing with the headaches on that side of the the business.
Thanks for the in put, appreciate it.