On Call is done!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I was just going through Linkedin and I see that my former business partner, the guy who forced me out of the company is no longer claiming to be the manager of On Call. Apparently he is now a transportation consultant. He is listing his previous three and a half years of experience with his other company, Simplified Delivery. I tried calling the On Call business line for days now and no one is answering. If you look them up on safer web, you will see that their cargo insurance is about to cancel on the first of next month. Also, they no longer have an active DOT number because no one has updated the carriers address and phone number. Why would Preacher Rich be hiding the fact that he was the owner and general manager of On Call Logistics for two and a half years? Gee, the guy used to be so proud of his company and he was going to be the next Load One.

Here is a link to Preacher Rich's new updated LinkedIn profile page:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/richard-barrett/a2/10/91b

Last edited by a moderator:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I just looked up On Call Logistics on the business entity search on LARA. It says that On Call has been dissolved.

Here is the link: Corporate Entity Details

Assumed Names
Entity Name: ON CALL LOGISTICS INC.

Type of Entity: Domestic Profit Corporation
Resident Agent: RICHARD BARRETT

Registered Office Address: 3055 CASS RD STE107 TRAVERSE CITY MI 49684
Mailing Address: 3055 CASS RD STE 107 TRAVERSE CITY MI 49684

Formed Under Act Number(s): 284-1972

Incorporation/Qualification Date: 8-17-2011

Jurisdiction of Origin: MICHIGAN

Number of Shares: 100

Year of Most Recent Annual Report: 14

Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors: 14

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It looks like his second company "Simplified Delivery" is also not in good standing.

Searched for: SIMPLIFIED DELIVERY LLC

ID Num: D6410P

Name:SIMPLIFIED DELIVERY LLC

Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company
Resident Agent: RICHARD BARRETT

Registered Office Address: 3818 VALE DR TRAVERSE CITY MI 49686
Mailing/Office Address:

Formation/Qualification Date:9-20-2011

Jurisdiction of Origin:MICHIGAN

Managed by: Members

Status: ACTIVE, BUT NOT IN GOOD STANDING AS OF 2-24-2014 Date: Present

Here is the link: Limited Liability Company Details

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Do please keep in mind the title of the thread and try to keep things in that perspective. This thread will not become a repository for aggregated publicly available information gathered to embarrass someone or satisfy a need to get revenge. It's getting very close to starting to look like an attack on another member.

Reactions: Grizzly

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Do please keep in mind the title of the thread and try to keep things in that perspective. This thread will not become a repository for aggregated publicly available information gathered to embarrass someone or satisfy a need to get revenge. It's getting very close to starting to look like an attack on another member.

That's all I'm going to post on this subject. The links to the two business entity searches are actual links to public information. One states that one company has been dissolved and the other literally says that the company has not been in good standing since 2014. Both of those are public knowledge and freely available for anyone to see. I didn't invent those facts, there are links to them for everyone to look at and draw their own conclusions. If they are not appropriate, please remove them. I'm bowing out!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's all I'm going to post on this subject.
Except....
The links to the two business entity searches are actual links to public information. One states that one company has been dissolved and the other literally says that the company has not been in good standing since 2014. Both of those are public knowledge and freely available for anyone to see. I didn't invent those facts, there are links to them for everyone to look at and draw their own conclusions. If they are not appropriate, please remove them.
Yes, I'm fully aware that it is all public information. I'm also fully aware of why you feel the need to go out, gather it up, and post it all here.
I'm bowing out!
Probably a smart move.

Last edited:
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am surprised owner operators don't take getting paid more seriously. If you are signing on with a carrier you are trusting to get paid. We don't haul for a customer without a credit check. Why do owner ops not look at credit when selecting a carrier??

Jim Tropf II

Active Expediter
Carrier Management
I am surprised owner operators don't take getting paid more seriously. If you are signing on with a carrier you are trusting to get paid. We don't haul for a customer without a credit check. Why do owner ops not look at credit when selecting a carrier??

I don't get it either John. Although we would have never got off of the ground if owner ops didn't blindly trust us in the beginning.

Usually there are some tell tale signs when a company begins to struggle financially, and when you notice it you have got to jump ship in a hurry to not get burned. Don't ever let somebody drag your pay out a week or more for any reason, they will bleed you dry.

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
most do not know how

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes it behooves me how some are running into the thousands in back pay....I once thought if I ran Multi carrier mode.....if 1 misses a pay day, don't call me till I get paid and work with the others....never gamble away more then you can afford to lose

Reactions: ntimevan

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I'm surprised by the number of brokers who put jobs oh for bid get refused by both of my pimps because the factoring company won't take the risk, I've miss many an opportunity for a good run because of someone's bs credit or track record.