OK - So how would you start your own business?

C5BILL

Expert Expediter
Let's put our heads together see what we can come up with in starting our own courrier business.

Glen Rice

Veteran Expediter
A courier service using a Corvette? Interesting idea for righting that bad boy off on taxes! Wouldn't a bicycle be a better idea? Good luck on your adventure.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Ok, this would shake up the courier market for sure.

We could guarantee delivery times - 3 times faster - because the Vette can out beat it's competition.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Education is the best defense against the media.

The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ok.. believe it or not, there's a courier service in Columbus, that for a while, used Corvettes.

They somehow managed to get a contract with Chevrolet doing long term road tests for them. So, their senior drivers got to drive Corvettes.

Nothing like seeing a new Corvette zooming thru the streets with the name of a Courier Company painted all over it..

Johnscharf

Expert Expediter
Finally someting I am qualified to answer!
I am in Rochester New York and had my own Courier Company for 10 years and was very sucessfull.
The day I started I was the smallest in the Rochester Market with about 40 small to large companies out there. In just three months we had our first write-up in the paper and in 11 months we were 3rd largest in the area. We grew to that point and stayed there. I didn't want to get any larger.
If you want pointers, and advice, I can steer you in the right direction and let you know what worked for me. You can call me at 585 254 6748 and I'll be happy to assist you.

John Scharf

ATeam

Retired Expediter
>Let's put our heads together see what we can come up with in
>starting our own courrier business.
>

CourVette!

Your Load Is Our Excuse!

All Speeding Fines Paid By Shipper!