OHIO INCREASES FUEL TAX

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Different Gas Taxes in almost every state we drive through. I consider it part of the Cost per mile when figuring my expenses on my Van . Am I Happy about Road Conditions in every state , heck No . But States are going to do what they want , IF i want to drive through that State on Their Roads then I just Deal with it . Complaining, Whining , Bitching about it does no good because the Government does what it wants . Now back to my Popcorn.ri3DONNgpGW4w.gif

...$$$$

jcoppman

Expert Expediter
You really want to keep this going eh cupcake? I mean I've been pretty civil this far with pointing out your swaying.....I can accommodate you further if you like.....:)

This kind of rancor and insulting/baiting is why I think many past forum participants no longer participate here on EO. There is no way anyone could argue there hasn't been a dramatic drop in posts. Now it's a much narrower pool of thought, participation and contribution offered so the balance has tipped significantly to the negativity vs. the content value in my/reader's experience here.

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
This kind of rancor and insulting/baiting is why I think many past forum participants no longer participate here on EO. There is no way anyone could argue there hasn't been a dramatic drop in posts. Now it's a much narrower pool of thought, participation and contribution offered so the balance has tipped significantly to the negativity vs. the content value in my/reader's experience here.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of baiting before using it so loosely. I attempted to move on. I attempted to let bygones be bygones. But is this lippy :censoredsign: decided he wanted more attention. So I will oblige him.

Regardless of whose sensibilities I offend or whose feelings I hurt.

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Oh and another reason why many people don't utilize forms anymore.... Because it's not 2002.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Ask quiddo. He's the one that decided he wanted to continue it.
TFTN, I STRONGLY suggest you do NOT respond to Guido at all any more. It looks like you cannot disagree with him without name calling. You need to respond to the post, not the poster.

You can go back and re-read the code of conduct that you agreed to when you signed up on here. You need to abide by it if you want to participate here.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Oh no!!!! Someone's going to block my profile because I gave their friend a taste of his own medicine! What shall I ever do??!!!

Oh yeah ....make another profile.....

Attachments

• 17800345_1417471908275407_4764380446719859407_n.jpg
    17800345_1417471908275407_4764380446719859407_n.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 13

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
TFTN, I STRONGLY suggest you do NOT respond to Guido at all any more. It looks like you cannot disagree with him without name calling. You need to respond to the post, not the poster.

You can go back and re-read the code of conduct that you agreed to when you signed up on here. You need to abide by it if you want to participate here.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Seriously though.....it's pretty pathetic on his part that he has to try to hide behind his friend who happen to be a moderator. Lol like seriously... what a :censoredsign:. Hahahahaha.

Yeah and also, "strongly" not impressed by your "moderator" status......lol

T

TFTN- one3Bravo #2

I have thought about blocking him and his posts, but his insecurities as a wanna be Marine amuse me. Maybe, in time I will...when I have no laughter left.

You seriously need some experience with this trolling crap before trying to. Hahahaha

A civilian nobody trying to call one of us out as "fake", is about as hilarious as people on this page thinking the can "deactivate" my profile thus making me go away.

Which PS, all that did is motivate me to continue having fun with guiddo on here. Lol

jcoppman

Expert Expediter
You seriously need some experience with this trolling crap before trying to. Hahahaha

A civilian nobody trying to call one of us out as "fake", is about as hilarious as people on this page thinking the can "deactivate" my profile thus making me go away.

Which PS, all that did is motivate me to continue having fun with guiddo on here. Lol

A "true" Marine, like the ones I know, adhere strictly to the Codes;
Honor
(...."respect human dignity....represent the maturity...that commit Marines to act responsibly, and be accountable for their actions.")
Courage
(...to do what is right, to adhere to a higher standard of personal conduct, to lead by example.")
Commitment
(...to achieve a standard of excellence in every endeavor. ...Commitment is the value that establishes the Marine as the warrior and citizen others strive to emulate.")

T

TFTN-one3bravo#4

Honor
(...."respect human dignity....represent the maturity...that commit Marines to act responsibly, and be accountable for their actions.")
Courage
(...to do what is right, to adhere to a higher standard of personal conduct, to lead by example.")
Commitment
(...to achieve a standard of excellence in every endeavor. ...Commitment is the value that establishes the Marine as the warrior and citizen others strive to emulate.")

Oh knock it off with that POG crap. I'm Infantry. We're not about making you feel all warm and fuzzy. We're about :censoredsign:ing :censoredsign: up.

T

TFTN-one3bravo#4

Honor
Courage
Commitment

Actually, the definitions are as follows.

Honor, the quality that guides Marines to exemplify the ultimate in moral and ethical behavior.

Courage, the moral mental and physical strength to do what is right adhere to a higher standard of personal conduct.

Commitment, the promise or pledge to complete a worthy goal by Worthy means.

That BS is taught to every Marine who goes through the depot. But it doesn't exist in the real world.

Perhaps if you had balls to actually become one, you would know this first hand like I do. :)

guido4475

Not a Member
Honor
Courage
Commitment

Even though there are some who dont care for the way my van is to honor the military, thats their opinions. I cant say how many thank me for the way it is, (civilian or soldiers, people serving) in one way or another. Have I ever served in the military? No. I wanted to so bad at a young age. But as fate would have it, my Dad suffered a stroke when I was in the start of the 11th grade. The doctors wouldn't let him work for close to a year, driving his semi. Things got financially bad at home. He sold his semi trailer. The tractor was hidden in a warehouse. So, instead of going to school every morning, I was doing odd jobs around town under the table to make money and give to Mom. Dad knew nothing about this. I had to do it. Right before he went back to work he found out. He didnt handle that too well. Back to the hospital he went. Eventually he got back to work. I never finished school. I found a great job. Eventually owned a potato chip distributorship. Anyways, the lack of high school diploma kept me from going into the military. Thats why I never served.

I feel the military, active and veterans, should be given the best of everything, heathcare, the whole nine yards. If a spouse loses their wife/husband while serving it should be our governments duty, our countries duty, to take care of the surviving family for life. After all, they died, received injuries while defending our country and freedom, right? There should be absolutely no homeless veterans at all. Not one. Instead, our government sh*ts on them. Absolutely no excuse.

Thank you to those who served, and are serving .

Reactions: brokcanadian
T

TFTN-one3bravo#4

Even though there are some who dont care for the way my van is to honor the military, thats their opinions. I cant say how many thank me for the way it is, (civilian or soldiers, people serving) in one way or another. Have I ever served in the military? No. I wanted to so bad at a young age. But as fate would have it, my Dad suffered a stroke when I was in the start of the 11th grade. The doctors wouldn't let him work for close to a year, driving his semi. Things got financially bad at home. He sold his semi trailer. The tractor was hidden in a warehouse. So, instead of going to school every morning, I was doing odd jobs around town under the table to make money and give to Mom. Dad knew nothing about this. I had to do it. Right before he went back to work he found out. He didnt handle that too well. Back to the hospital he went. Eventually he got back to work. I never finished school. I found a great job. Eventually owned a potato chip distributorship. Anyways, the lack of high school diploma kept me from going into the military. Thats why I never served.

I feel the military, active and veterans, should be given the best of everything, heathcare, the whole nine yards. If a spouse loses their wife/husband while serving it should be our governments duty, our countries duty, to take care of the surviving family for life. After all, they died, received injuries while defending our country and freedom, right? There should be absolutely no homeless veterans at all. Not one. Instead, our government sh*ts on them. Absolutely no excuse.

Thank you to those who served, and are serving .
When did I say I didn't care for your van? I've seen your van numerous times. I actually like it.

Glad you support us. :)

The point that I did make though, you probably shouldn't run your mouth and piss off random people on the internet, whenever you have a very identifiable van. who knows... You might piss off the wrong person who happens to be an unhinged psychopath. One that has no moral lines. :)

dalscott

Expert Expediter
When did I say I didn't care for your van? I've seen your van numerous times. I actually like it.

Glad you support us. :)

The point that I did make though, you probably shouldn't run your mouth and piss off random people on the internet, whenever you have a very identifiable van. who knows... You might piss off the wrong person who happens to be an unhinged psychopath. One that has no moral lines. :)

Like you?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Worn Out Manager