Oh GOD I miss you guys!

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
All the conversation and comments about correct grammar and reported incidences of being approached for cash and the locations and all the infighting, OMG it's been so long! Just popped in to say HI, miss you guys! I see many/most of you are still putting up the good fight with this expediting thing, how's it going these days?
I wanted to ask a question of y'all but I don't really have time right now, but I'll be BACK! Stay warm, stay safe!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
We have missed you, Pjjjjjjjj [never could get a handle on how many 'j's there are!] and would love to see you posting again.
As for how it's going: like molasses in January: very cold, and very slow. But since every day in expediting is a crapshoot, that could change tomorrow.
;)

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I've been back working at a 'real job' (haha, no offence of course, but I'm sure y'all know what I mean!!!) Thanks for missing me too! I really do miss you guys! I am really happy to see many/most of you still here! By the way, there are FIVE j's in pjjjjj! I used my most easy pw, so no prob to remember, thankfully! Hey.. in my 'real job', I'm kinda seeing things from the other side a little.. and would love to 'talk' to anyone who might have somewhat of a handle on that end of things.. there were some things I wanted to ask you guys about, but I can't remember now! :) I'll remember soon and ask...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Welcome back hoserette! Just because you have a real job doesn't mean you can't join us loafers here on E.O., eh!