Officials see rise in militia groups across U.S.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
WONDER WHY? daa
pelousy said we on the RIGHT wear swastikas and are un-AMERICAN @ town hall meetings-- --MEANWHILE obumer's SEIU BLUE SHIRTS thugs beat's up MA AND PA KETTLE and send's thugs to Mike Sola's house! DEMANDS E-MAIL IP addresses SNITCH.GOV!! obumer's TV propaganda at NBC's owner-G.E. linked by FBI doing business with IRAN- IED'S killing AMERICANS? and the LEFT EXtream media focus on demonizing the RIGHT for "ASKING" Questions?

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
WONDER WHY? daa
pelousy said we on the RIGHT wear swastikas and are un-AMERICAN @ town hall meetings-- --MEANWHILE obumer's SEIU BLUE SHIRTS thugs beat's up MA AND PA KETTLE and send's thugs to Mike Sola's house!

Yeah, they went to their house. They should have just met on a freeway exit....

DEMANDS E-MAIL IP addresses SNITCH.GOV!!

With the Patriot Act that Bush pushed through, they don't need any snitches. They can just go looking through people's stuff....

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Letzrock,
Dude this goes way beyond Bush and the patriot act. We have been dealing with an open society for more than a century and starting with Wilson and his paid informers to FDR ripping the constitution to shred under the guise of subversive acts and speech to Truman to JFK/Johnson abusing their use of the FBI to put down opposition, it all is the same.

Don't forget we have had Mass Surveillance since Carter and the FISA court, Clinton expanded some of this in the justice department under Reno and Gerolick. So I would assume that Obama will use every tool possible to put down opposition for any of his plans which brings me to another point - congress is the key.

What I fear the most is that this idea that militias are the worst this country can face and they will make sure there is a public backlash against anyone who says they support the consitition or opposes Obama or his minions in any way. The worst thing that anyone can do is talk about or act as if they are arming for war, Obama has already mentioned some changes he likes to see to the consititition on the gun issue during his visit in Mexico.

Now there is another thing that I can almost guarnetee to happen, one day we will wake up and turn on the tv/radio/internet and there will be a big deal about some little act that someone did. It will be Obama's Operation Himmler and it will set us on a course that we will never return. I can imagine someone saying that he is justified with using casus belli to justify the suspenstion of rights to put down an insurection that would lead in his words to a civil war.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Yeah, they went to their house. They should have just met on a freeway exit..

With the Patriot Act that Bush pushed through, they don't need any snitches. They can just go looking through people's stuff....

MAN-- YANKED YOUR umbilical cord!

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
With the Patriot Act that Bush pushed through, they don't need any snitches. They can just go looking through people's stuff....[/QUOTE]

They just convicted one of those terrorist today in ATLANTA -- THANKS to that PATRIOT ACT!! ROLL THE VIDEO TAPE!! HE DID!!

Last edited:

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Letzrock, Don't forget we have had Mass Surveillance since Carter and the FISA court, Clinton expanded some of this in the justice department under Reno and Gerolick. So I would assume that Obama will use every tool possible to put down opposition for any of his plans which brings me to another point - congress is the key.

I am quite certain of that. I would expect it under any regime, democrat, republican, american, lichtenstinian, or whatever. That was my point. I know you've been on Wilson's case for a while now but trying to tie what is going on today to Woodrow Wilson is some stretch.

What I fear the most is that this idea that militias are the worst this country can face and they will make sure there is a public backlash against anyone who says they support the consitition or opposes Obama or his minions in any way. The worst thing that anyone can do is talk about or act as if they are arming for war, Obama has already mentioned some changes he likes to see to the consititition on the gun issue during his visit in Mexico.

Now there is another thing that I can almost guarnetee to happen, one day we will wake up and turn on the tv/radio/internet and there will be a big deal about some little act that someone did. It will be Obama's Operation Himmler and it will set us on a course that we will never return. I can imagine someone saying that he is justified with using casus belli to justify the suspenstion of rights to put down an insurection that would lead in his words to a civil war.

Are you off your medication again? Read what Thomas Jefferson said about this very kind of thing....

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
They just convicted one of those terrorist today in ATLANTA -- THANKS to that PATRIOT ACT!!
Yeah .... the problem is gonna come when they redefine "terrorist" to mean you and me .... and anyone else that opposes them ....

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Yeah .... the problem is gonna come when they redefine "terrorist" to mean you and me .... and anyone else that opposes them ....

Rlent,
I liked the way you put the word "when" in there because it sure isn't an if thing it's a when thing. It's time we kick those carrer politicians out of office regardless of what party they are with.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

They said today- Health care change change change - will be ENFORCED by the IRS!! They are in position to destroy anyone!! It only takes one JEALOUS/ MAD/racist/lib. employee IRS AUDITOR to "put" you in the revolving door of HELL! BEEN THERE/DONE THAT!!

Last edited:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I know you've been on Wilson's case for a while now but trying to tie what is going on today to Woodrow Wilson is some stretch.

Well I don't have enough energy to really put together something that will really inform you but if you would get to reading about Wilson and others in our past, maybe you will understand why I am trumpeting these same things between Obama and wilson.

Let's see for the uninformed;

Wilson did in fact believe that the Constitution was an outdated document which should be replaced by a more efficient system of government - he wanted absolute power, sounds like Obama to me.

He was not just a professor at Princeton but was another who taught constitutional law and knew exactly what it will take to dismantle it

He moved right up the ranks from being president of Princeton to president of the United States very quickly just like Obama and it seemed to be the same way too

He was a devote racist, not unlike many who surround our present day president but moving to the opposite end of the race issue - ever hear of black nationalism?

He used the same style of activism as we see today, through first the AFL and rail road unions to what is considered Wilson's black shirts American Protective League and the four minute men. Same confrontational methods of shutting down opposing points of view and the same trashing of people who for the most part are scared. By the way Obama is using ACORN and SEIU with the support of many left wing proponents.

He used the press and other means to suppress opposition before and during the war - some of it was clearly illegal and one of the reasons of the creation and rise of the ACLU. It is just like today where the 'traditional press' ignores the real news and reports things as opinion.

Wilson gave us the espionage and sedition acts, which also open the door for a large number of abuses. Those two seemed to be patriot act on steroids undocumented deportations, jailing without writs and so on....

Wilson also gave us a little part of the government called Committee on Public Information - the official propaganda arm of the administration. They controlled the press and other aspects of communication, just like the white house press office using only certain channels and even refusing to allow access to some media outlets and reporters

Now see here is the thing, you may think I am reaching but if you examine the happenings of today with what went on between 1917 and 1919, you can see a rise in violence, a rise in organized opposition and a real hard suppression of these individuals and groups and and the same start we have now. There were a lot of killings and beatings that were instigated by the Wilsonites, much of it was accepted by the public because of the frenzy that was created by Wilson through the different groups. Much of what you see today in technique and execution can be traced back to that time period of our history.

See I am watching the news ignore the beatings, make a big deal about what is going on at these town halls and seeing 1917-1919 all over again with the growing spin on issues to make it look like the common people are too stupid to understand what we need.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Rlent,
I liked the way you put the word "when" in there because it sure isn't an if thing it's a when thing.
Yup .... and it's already begun to happen .... even before Obama came into power, although I'm quite sure he's more than capable of taking it to an entirely new level .....

It's time we kick those carrer politicians out of office regardless of what party they are with.
I'm inclined to agree for the most part .... there are a very few Congressmen that should not be booted because they are fighting what is going on ..... but just a handful .... none of them are my elected representatives however .... :(

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Wilson did in fact believe that the Constitution was an outdated document which should be replaced by a more efficient system of government - he wanted absolute power, sounds like Obama to me.

Absolute power? Name me one President that didn't want absolute power. No one but a raging egomaniac would even consider running for president, let alone actually do what it takes to win. That's a silly argument.

He was not just a professor at Princeton
Your right. He was president of the university.

He was a devote racist, not unlike many who surround our present day president but moving to the opposite end of the race issue - ever hear of black nationalism?
Wilson being a racist is well documented. He was a member of the KKK. I would like to see how you have determined the people surounding Obama are racists.

He used the same style of activism as we see today, through first the AFL and rail road unions to what is considered Wilson's black shirts American Protective League and the four minute men. Same confrontational methods of shutting down opposing points of view and the same trashing of people who for the most part are scared. By the way Obama is using ACORN and SEIU with the support of many left wing proponents.

Once again, lame. Both sides shout down the opposition. The individuals you see at any of these Charades perpetrated as "town hall meetings" are hand picked by the organizations that sponsor them. The same thing happened when Bush did his town meetings, and or photo ops.

He used the press and other means to suppress opposition before and during the war - some of it was clearly illegal and one of the reasons of the creation and rise of the ACLU. It is just like today where the 'traditional press' ignores the real news and reports things as opinion.

Wilson gave us the espionage and sedition acts, which also open the door for a large number of abuses. Those two seemed to be patriot act on steroids undocumented deportations, jailing without writs and so on....

Wilson also gave us a little part of the government called Committee on Public Information - the official propaganda arm of the administration. They controlled the press and other aspects of communication, just like the white house press office using only certain channels and even refusing to allow access to some media outlets and reporters

Now see here is the thing, you may think I am reaching but if you examine the happenings of today with what went on between 1917 and 1919, you can see a rise in violence, a rise in organized opposition and a real hard suppression of these individuals and groups and and the same start we have now. There were a lot of killings and beatings that were instigated by the Wilsonites, much of it was accepted by the public because of the frenzy that was created by Wilson through the different groups. Much of what you see today in technique and execution can be traced back to that time period of our history.

All these things you describe were modus operandi for the unions back then, in fact all the way up to the 1960's these things still went on. "Violent Union Worker" is almost redundant. Unions do what unions do. The fact that some politicians used their collusion with them to further their own agenda is commonplace. It's got nothing directly to do with Obama.

See I am watching the news ignore the beatings, make a big deal about what is going on at these town halls and seeing 1917-1919 all over again with the growing spin on issues to make it look like the common people are too stupid to understand what we need.

Common people for the most part are stupid, or at the very least naive. They latch on to one side or the other and let whoever they perceive as the leader of their side lead them by the nose.

Last edited:

greg334

Veteran Expediter

Absolute power? Name me one President that didn't want absolute power. No one but a raging egomaniac would even consider running for president, let alone actually do what it takes to win. That's a silly argument.

OK here are a few;

Hoover
Truman
Eisenhower
Carter
Bush1

That’s for the 20th century. I will point out that Both Hoover and Eisenhower were more than willing not to change things around to ensure that either the party or themselves were in power perpetually. But isn't Obama and his wife a raging egomaniac?

Did you hear what Hillary was faced with in Africa? How about showing up Hillary - way to go Bill!!

He was not just a professor at Princeton but was another who taught constitutional law and knew exactly what it will take to dismantle it

Your right. He was president of the university.

I was pointing out that he was a professor of Law, constitutional law like Obama. His past writing, especially the ones of his early law/teaching career matter, it is the person that comes out in those writings.

Wilson being a racist is well documented. He was a member of the KKK. I would like to see how you have determined the people surounding Obama are racists.

Yea right…. First he didn’t belong to the KKK, he was a supporter of white supremacy movement (like Obama's pastor wright is the supporter of the black supremacy movement), and talked openly about the rise of the Klan in the south after reconstruction. He justified their existence as a evil that had to be and after the rebirth of the klan before the war, he thought of it as a departure of the original values that the first Klan upheld.

Second, are you blind?

Once again, lame. Both sides shout down the opposition. The individuals you see at any of these Charades perpetrated as "town hall meetings" are hand picked by the organizations that sponsor them. The same thing happened when Bush did his town meetings, and or photo ops.

Lame? Think again, I am not talking about the proponents of the issues that are parade around like they are the only ones who matters, with issue like health care but the people who start defending the senator or congressman when people ask legitimate questions that are being called un-American, the opposing people at the meeting try to shout them down and they are not the hand pick plants like Julia Hall.

All these things you describe were modus operandi for the unions back then, in fact all the way up to the 1960's these things still went on. "Violent Union Worker" is almost redundant. Unions do what unions do. The fact that some politicians used their collusion with them to further their own agenda is commonplace. It's got nothing directly to do with Obama.

But you missed the point, a lot of that went on with unions does go on today but never at the scale we are seeing. The fact that there was 250,000 plus people involved with just one justice department sanctioned part of the executive branch means a lot, which the blind can’t see. Everything he has been trying to push on us has a direct connection to the supporters of Obama, From ACORN to the UAW.

The Czars are a good start to lead us to another American Protective League, hell he already has been starting his volunteer programs. I won't be surprised to hear another oath to Obama.

Common people for the most part are stupid, or at the very least naive. They latch on to one side or the other and let whoever they perceive as the leader of their side lead them by the nose.

Well the common people, no matter how stupid they may be don’t deserve repeating history, a very dark time in our history. Most who support what is being done is either blind, don’t know what they will end up with or just dumber than the people who they want to see enslaved.

Tell you the truth, I really don’t care what you say because I know what has happened and I am following things closely enough to know what the outcome is going to be. Knowing history and knowing that some sanity will return is reassuring to many like me.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Tell you the truth, I really don’t care what you say because I know what has happened and I am following things closely enough to know what the outcome is going to be. Knowing history and knowing that some sanity will return is reassuring to many like me.

Yeah, O.K. Glad to hear you've got your ear to the millwheel.. I trust you'll keep us blind folks sufficiently enlightened in the coming days and weeks...
By the way, Wilson was a close ally of the KKK. Whether or not he was officially a member is questionable, thought he was widely revered by them and became involved in many of their affairs.

Last edited:

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I think we should start a militia. Maybe a Motor T/Logistics Unit? Just Kidding. Don't turn me over to snitch.gov

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Under the Patriot Act..Militias could be declared a Terrorist group.for disrupting the country..and all be sent to Gitmo.

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
Free trip to the Carribean! Oh, wait they may end up in Standish, MI. The feds are touring the prison there today to check the feasibility of housing Gitmo prisoners there. I hear Standish is lovely this time of year though.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Free trip to the Carribean! Oh, wait they may end up in Standish, MI. The feds are touring the prison there today to check the feasibility of housing Gitmo prisoners there. I hear Standish is lovely this time of year though.

Considering the political and economic mess of Michigan it is kind of fitting Michigan gets even more terrorists...*L*

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Hildabeast compares OUR democracy to Nigeria's after her REDNECK attack in the CONGO!!!! The MOST corrupt group in the world!! Had PALIN said something SO STUPID you would had heard-nonstop-over-over- but the lib press PROTECTS their IGNORANCE!! obumer polls DOWN== 52% disapprove!! The Giant HAS AWAKENED thanks to obumer!! Roll the video tape!!

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
8:30am USD Unemployment Claims - 558K today!! -558k revised from -550K FUZZY MATH of nonfarm payroll DOUBLE DIGITS last week to protect obumer's polling! one week!! RETAIL DROPPED= bandaid gov.t cash for cluckers rise! 52% dissapproval!! THE GIANT HAS AWAKENED!

Last edited: