O'Donnell: China Plotting to Take Over America

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Or so she thought in 2006.

Another day, another dug up story of Christine O'Donnell saying something sort of nutty—specifically, that China was plotting to take over the US. The AP reports that in a debate during Delaware's 2006 Senate primary, O'Donnell said China had a "carefully thought out and strategic plan to take over America" ... and that she had classified information about the country that she couldn't divulge (which she apparently got from nonprofit groups she worked with that frequently sent missionaries there).

She also accused one opponent of appeasement for suggesting that the two countries were economically dependent and could benefit economically by becoming allies. "That doesn't work," she said, continuing, "A country that forces women to have abortions and mandates that you can only have one child and will not allow you the freedom to read the Bible, you think they can be our friend? We have to look at our history and realize that if they pretend to be our friend it's because they've got something up their sleeve." O'Donnell's campaign didn't respond today to requests for comment.

One has to ponder why this woman would have access to Secret documents in the first place.

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
Let's see, China owns most of the US debt. Most of what we buy comes from China. Clinton sold them classified missle technology. I think she is correct!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As to the classified documents, she probably got them from the same place that Witch Hillary did when Bill was in office. Remember that during the primaries? When she was CLAIMING she had more experience that The Putz did? I always did wonder if she is a liar or a felon on this issue? My guess? BOTH!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As to the classified documents, she probably got them from the same place that Witch Hillary did when Bill was in office. Remember that during the primaries? When she was CLAIMING she had more experience that The Putz did? I always did wonder if she is a liar or a felon on this issue? My guess? BOTH!!!

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
O'Donnell is " Houston we have a problem." We have to deal with a witch named Meg Whtman out here in CA who could make you give back stuff you never stole with one glance. Between her and the one who got fired from HP it resembles the Wizard of OZ except with 2 bad witch's !!

Fortunatly neither will be able to buy their way to any offiice other then dog catcher.
Yes, we have problems in CA ,but we did not become the great state we are by voting for the likes of these wealthy clue less bumblers. These women represent everything wrong with our political process. I'm all for the correct canidate regardless of gender, but these three are far from the best we have to offer.

GO GIANTS !!

Last edited:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
it's scary that in California the dems can only come up with a has-been politician who screwed Linda Ronstadt in Africa.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
what about all the stupid crap Vice P Biden has said I l take Whitman and O Donnell over Jerry Brown anytime

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well Biden has an excuse, he is a democrat. He can say bigoted things and get away with it, something like being the grand wizard of the klan but being voted for and liked by black constituents for 30 something years - there is something seriously wrong with it but it is normal for US politics.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Of course they are trying to take over America. Just like every other country is trying to take over every other country.
Always been this way throughout history and always will be.

It's not news, it's life!

The smarter countries however are trying to do it through economic assimilation and other monetary influences, instead of trying to wage unwinnable wars that only serve to drain their own countries resources and ultimately lead to their own demise.

Last edited: