October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We'd like a test call, too, please...with a load... :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

I know they are trying. I see they have a note in they system that you need a load to St Paul. That makes it more of a challenge to get you rolling when you need to go one place. But sometimes its what needs to be done so we will keep on trying!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
I might be the only one but the old tv themes were great to listen to while on hold like I remember rescue 8 , Gillian island can they really be put back into on hold system pretty please :) even some new ones like convoy, bonaza, gunsmoke, I love lucy the theme from any which way but loose .. skippy the bush kangaroo theme & while on hold I sing with the tune I am listen to . actually at times I am cool at being on hold .

Last edited:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Speed dial

sent from my Galaxy S3

Amen! I can't even remember my kids numbers half the time...."Hey, what's your son's phone number?"......Um..... 3. LOL.

Dispatch phone number is "5". LOL.

Dale
Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
I know they are trying. I see they have a note in they system that you need a load to St Paul. That makes it more of a challenge to get you rolling when you need to go one place. But sometimes its what needs to be done so we will keep on trying!

Think we may need to call dispatch. We just wanted to catch a load home if they saw one, not meaning to limit ourselves to that direction only. Lol. We've been away for about four months, but still are happy to go anywhere until a home load pops up. Sometimes its better to go south (or east or west) to get north. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I would do that. They have a note saying St Paul MN ASAP 10/28 next to your truck.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Will be back at it on Monday. My 6 yr old daughter's request that I take her Trick-or-treating will be granted, her ongoing request for an ipad not so much :p

Found out I'm due for an eye exam, so going to take care of that on Friday and order some new glasses. Don't know how my insurance makes any money on that deal, they are always in the hole compared to my premium. No complaints here :)

Oh yeah, and my toilet flappy thing (technical term) broke this morning :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
John never had to listen to that old music Iam thinking

Wrong, when I call in on the weekends I tell them to leave me on hold till driver calls are cleared up. The hold music is still on the new system, I am kind of a fan of the original battlestar galatica theme, lol.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wrong, when I call in on the weekends I tell them to leave me on hold till driver calls are cleared up. The hold music is still on the new system, I am kind of a fan of the original battlestar galatica theme, lol.

Oh sure you get to request to be put on hold, with us it's S O P! Lol