October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
just 1 well placed load, we can go from 0 to hero in a flash....:eek:....they call space the final frontier....I don't know....expediting is sure reaching into the unknown....L

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Got a run from Taylor to NW Michigan and heading out. Then a few days at home winterizing the place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
just 1 well placed load, we can go from 0 to hero in a flash....:eek:....they call space the final frontier....I don't know....expediting is sure reaching into the unknown....L

So true :)

Case in point, just got dispatched on a good one to AL.. picking up after while ! Warm weather here I come! (well, slightly warmer)

Dale

guido4475

Not a Member

I have been told drivers also have been expediting items to the "Fracking" areas as well...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Very true, last week was my first bust of a week in about 3 months. Then I got a mega premium load that made up for the bad week and turned an early good week :)

Well I have to make a correction. My bust week turns out to be false. My premo load made this weeks payroll to my surprise. So now I can say, I just had the best week at Load One ever! :)

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
My good run to Alabama got bumped till tomorrow, they were going to take me off of it and I told them no, leave it. Had too much time off to throw away a good one. Just didn't feel like gambling on something better today.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My good run to Alabama got bumped till tomorrow, they were going to take me off of it and I told them no, leave it. Had too much time off to throw away a good one. Just didn't feel like gambling on something better today.

Dale

and then there is always the possibility that it may cancel altogether in the morning and you'll be going home empty....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Could it cancel, sure. But odds are it won't more playing the odds than a crap shoot.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Could it cancel, sure. But odds are it won't more playing the odds than a crap shoot.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Plus.. It's one of my 'often' pickups.. So like you said, odds are good. I know they ship out a lot with us.

Dale

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

This load I am on now puts me over what I did in six months at Depress-1. I said 15 weeks, took me like 13.... Hero! and Sad. (Depress-1 sad)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
This load I am on now puts me over what I did in six months at Depress-1. I said 15 weeks, took me like 13.... Hero! and Sad. (Depress-1 sad)

A great thing to look at it. Often times we get frustrated when we are slow in our opinions vs what things are like overall out there at out direct competitors!

guido4475

Not a Member
My YTD numbers are real impressive, soooo happy! And thankful! And Larry just added to that as well....time to see the soooo friendly Panalpina lady.....lol...