October locations

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Still at the TA in Houston with a less than 75.
Very few load opps yesterday and so far today.

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Lodi, CA. Flying J seem to be the only expeditor here. There was a bright yellow Volvo s/t from Load 1 here last night, but they are gone this a.m.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT in Winnipeg, told dispatch nothing east of Lake Michigan. Just got offer to Washington (the state). Waiting for outcome from offer I made them.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
MT in Winnipeg, told dispatch nothing east of Lake Michigan. Just got offer to Washington (the state). Waiting for outcome from offer I made them.

I sat there in WA for five days. Good luck if you get out there! Sitting at the J off 280.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Cincinnati area for the night. Headed to my shop tomorrow to swap tires around and re-set things for what looks to be a long winter.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Sitting waiting for a real load something better than running for next to nothing in dexter mi.what gives you guys all desperate to lose money?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cincinnati area for the night. Headed to my shop tomorrow to swap tires around and re-set things for what looks to be a long winter.

LOL! I can't resist! Winter will be the same length as always. Starts this year on Dec 21 at11:12EST and ends on March 20, 2013 at 11:02EST. Same length as every year. (MAN AM I IN A MODE, EH?) :p

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
LOL! I can't resist! Winter will be the same length as always. Starts this year on Dec 21 at11:12EST and ends on March 20, 2013 at 11:02EST. Same length as every year. (MAN AM I IN A MODE, EH?) :p

There is a groundhog in Punxatawny,PA that can shorten it by 6 weeks.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is a groundhog in Punxatawny,PA that can shorten it by 6 weeks.

It's a fake. I shot "Phil" 23 years ago!

Still in CA? I am up the road from Lodi at the Pilot in Sacramento. We are heading east tomorrow, loaded or not.

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
n.car. to woodhaven,mi. get to check out the snow through w.virginia today ,the only way it should be viewed (inside my warm loaded truck)